Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(10-07-2017, 07:10 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Clicking Save when editing a sequence will now update it instead of making a new one every time.

What if I actually wanted to get sequence #666666 off of Ambition-

Jokes aside you should really include a "Restore Previous Version" function like Google Docs. You're able to go back to your last saved point while being able to access the most current one. The reasons why some people actually like having more than one copy of a sequence is just in case we have a part we potentially like but it doesn't fit in the song yet.
[Image: C7bLhmj.png]
(10-07-2017, 07:10 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Clicking Save when editing a sequence will now update it instead of making a new one every time.

Changing default behavior users are used to is very confusing. I would opt for 'save a copy' as default and have 'save' and 'save local' as options What is your opinion on this?
Added harpsichord!
  • Alt+1, Alt+2, Alt+3, Alt+4 are now shortcuts to change the grid
  • Added grid lines for all 4 grid sizes
  • Fixed grid getting blurry if you zoomed in or out
  • Fixed page scrolling all over the place when zoomin
  • Alt + mouse wheel to zoom in/out
  • Alt + drag to scroll without having to reach for the scroll bar
I finally converted the remaining instruments to use a single sound file each instead of a separate file for each note. Everything from acoustic guitar to scifi should be higher quality now.
THIS IS A RELEVANT UPDATE @everyone WE FINALLY HAVE THE :diccord: EMOTICON ON THE ONLINE SEQUENCER CHAT. I REPEAT, THE CHAT IS SELF AWARE AND IT SEES ALL :diccord::diccord::diccord::diccord:
(11-19-2017, 02:26 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]I finally converted the remaining instruments to use a single sound file each instead of a separate file for each note. Everything from acoustic guitar to scifi should be higher quality now.

Hi Jacob,
(sorry, not used to use forums of any kind, this is first time)

in my opinion scifi sounds now much worse than before. 
it lost its special character i'm affraid.

on the other hand i enjoy harpsichord a lot.
thank you for it. 
and thank you also for all the time i can spend with sequencer.

regards
g
(11-19-2017, 02:26 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]I finally converted the remaining instruments to use a single sound file each instead of a separate file for each note. Everything from acoustic guitar to scifi should be higher quality now.

Personally, I like the changes especially on the acoustic guitar and the synth pluck, but I do have a few critiques. Firstly, the electric guitar feels way too different now. It doesn't stand out nearly as much from the acoustic as it used to. Also, the scifi, smooth synth, and bass have lost a lot of the natural reverberation they had (like the acoustic has.)
im pretty fine with whatever happens. but d5 for some reason doesn't play with electric guitar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19