Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(04-20-2018, 11:41 AM)alex32124 Wrote: [ -> ]No one will be satisfied with the new instruments. ?

The latest instruments sound great, so I'm definitely not complaining. Potential new ones will always be appreciated.  Smile
The electric guitar now works better for rock music:
hey jacob, can we get another guitar for edm?
(04-21-2018, 02:56 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]The electric guitar now works better for rock music:

I like the new guitar, but could we keep the old one and make the new sound into a different instrument? I liked the old electric guitar a lot
I miss the og guitar, the old one before the old one. Can we add that one back too as a separate instrument? I know it makes a total of like 6 different e guitars but I miss it so much.
Yes please. Also bring in the unreleased ones like 808 drums.
Please change the previous E-Guitar back, and then add this other one as a seperate instrument

It keeps the previous music's sound
Or replace the distortion guitar with this new one and change the electric guitar back.
(04-23-2018, 03:44 PM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]I miss the og guitar, the old one before the old one. Can we add that one back too as a separate instrument? I know it makes a total of like 6 different e guitars but I miss it so much.

Heartily seconded. There exist many songs which used the original electric guitar (or the one after that, but the original would work for them as well), and now they do not sound right at all. Please add another instrument for either the original electric guitar or the current electric guitar while changing it to the original.
  • The shortcut keys now match the order of the dropdown menu, most importantly, grand piano is 2 again.
  • You can control+click on a note to quickly switch instruments.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19