Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(06-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]
  • The shortcut keys now match the order of the dropdown menu, most importantly, grand piano is 2 again.
  • You can control+click on a note to quickly switch instruments.

In many applications across the web, control+click selects something while not modifying other selections. This is useful when you want to select something that is not box-shaped. Can you do something like that? Speaking of which, I wish pressing the select all of this instrument button would act the same as it does while no notes are selected, but it REDUCES the current selection to only notes of that type if there is a selection. That would be super useful because sometimes you only want a certain selection of overlapping notes, not all of them.
You can already shift click for exactly that.
(06-17-2018, 12:31 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]
  • The shortcut keys now match the order of the dropdown menu, most importantly, grand piano is 2 again.
  • You can control+click on a note to quickly switch instruments.

ABOUT DAMN TIME MY INSTRUMENTS STOP CHANGING TO ACOUSTIC GUITAR
(06-17-2018, 01:49 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]You can already shift click for exactly that.

1. I'm stupid
2. What about my suggestion for the select all of this instrument?
"Speaking of which, I wish pressing the select all of this instrument button would act the same as it does while no notes are selected, but it REDUCES the current selection to only notes of that type if there is a selection. That would be super useful because sometimes you only want a certain selection of overlapping notes, not all of them."
I made an OS youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMC4L7S...subscriber
DM me on discord or PM me on here and let me know if you want to feature any of your songs or have any ideas for series on the channel like interviews, tutorials ETC.
Have a nice day.
Alex32124
The Tools menu now has a fast graphics mode that skips rounded corners and text. Try it if you have lag when a lot of notes are visible at the same time.
Love you man ?
(06-24-2018, 01:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]The Tools menu now has a fast graphics mode that skips rounded corners and text. Try it if you have lag when a lot of notes are visible at the same time.

Now that's an update I can approve!  Cool
(06-24-2018, 01:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]The Tools menu now has a fast graphics mode that skips rounded corners and text. Try it if you have lag when a lot of notes are visible at the same time.

That's actually really cool.
I was just testing what would happen if I made note length negative, and I noticed you have left a few console.log's in your code. I checked the source and they are still in there. THIS IS HARASSMENT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19