Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Update Log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(06-24-2018, 01:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]The Tools menu now has a fast graphics mode that skips rounded corners and text. Try it if you have lag when a lot of notes are visible at the same time.

Now that's an update I can approve!  Cool
(06-24-2018, 01:05 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]The Tools menu now has a fast graphics mode that skips rounded corners and text. Try it if you have lag when a lot of notes are visible at the same time.

That's actually really cool.
I was just testing what would happen if I made note length negative, and I noticed you have left a few console.log's in your code. I checked the source and they are still in there. THIS IS HARASSMENT
Looks like there is now text to speech here. May help when you are busy with a song and can't look at the chat.
Text to speech has been taken down as it nearly crashed the website.

Other people's sequences will now open in read-only mode. This may seem useless but soon I'll be able to add rating and commenting features without adding even more junk to the editor UI.
Cumulative views have been added. Feel free to brag about your ego. Smile

[Image: unknown.png]
(09-15-2018, 11:39 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Cumulative views have been added. Feel free to brag about your ego. Smile

[Image: unknown.png]

lmao
For all of you competitive people: https://onlinesequencer.net/memberlist?sort=3
(09-08-2018, 09:10 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Text to speech has been taken down as it nearly crashed the website.

Other people's sequences will now open in read-only mode. This may seem useless but soon I'll be able to add rating and commenting features without adding even more junk to the editor UI.

Neato. Yay for pragmatic thinking!
Yo Jacob, the Members page does not update the amount of plays, I have at least 1,000 more than what it says.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19