Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've always liked contests here, and there hasn't been one in a while, so I thought there should be one. There are some simple rules to this.
1. No song copying! This is unoriginal and you will be disqualified!
2. All songs must be from undertale and remixed somehow. Get creative! Now I know you might call this unoriginal, but there is a very good reason for this. If I don't limit it to songs I know, someone might copy a song that I don't know and pass it off as original. Now, I know you won't do it, but someone might, and I can't take that risk, sorry!
3. Don't upload someone else's sequence and pass it off as your own, you will be disqualified. 
4. Also, please state the song that you remixed.
Songs will be rated based on their creativity, how well they used consonance, how well they used dissonance, how equal the instruments are in sound, how well they are fine tuned, and how well the accompaniment is.
You can put in multiple entries, but only one of them can win.
For example, one of my sequences that meets these qualifications would be .
I will later update this to alert you of the winners.
Can I use one I made a long time ago
(02-14-2017, 05:09 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]Can I use one I made a long time ago

Of course!
Decided to enter, made this fairly quickly so it may sound weird.

Based on Fallen Down.
Bergentrucking remix. I was trying to test echoing on OS and a few other things. It worked okay.
Don't worry! I haven't forgotten about this thread, I'm just hoping that more people will enter. I should also note that Jonah did make another entry via PM to me. If you want to listen to it it is
If I don't get any more entries I will post the winner soon.