Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Aerial Package: FLStudio 11 giveaway!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why the brick icon? Because NOW you can "build" your songs in a higher level!

Hi! I m ctr34. I was using this site to create a lot of songs and i really liked it. Im very thankful to Jacob to create this site and to bring me to the music world.

But, when you become an advanced user, sometimes, you think you need to experience with a more complex system to create a more sofisticated song.

Well, this happened to me, so ive downloaded the FLStudio and the results were AWESOME!

But now, its YOUR TURN to pass to a new stage and exploit your imagination ... if you re really confident about yourself.

If you REALLY want to change, REALLY want to improve or, in synthesis, REALLY want to download the FLStudio:

1. PM me.
2. I will give you the ID and password of the Google Drive account, so you can download it. EASY!

The acc contains the FLstudio 11 Producer Version. Is NOT a demo, is NOT a joke, is permanent.

The advantages of this software are:
- No need of Internet to make songs.
- No more lag due to the 10000+ notes.
- A LOT of new instruments with modifiable settings and realism.

Dont worry, if you still want to play the classic but super-awesome online sequencer piano NO PROBLEM :D! I ve created a special plugin for the FLStudio so you can play the OS grand piano and some percussions in the FLS. And also you can export yor MIDI files to import them to the OS and share them with the community!

The acc have a README text which is VERY important to read, and also have the FL sequence used for "The Decisive Shelling of the Sacred Battleship" as an example.

Thanks to Jay2k for give me permission to do this. I do this with the intention of sharing, sincerely.

Check this and the rest of my songs at http://ctr34.newgrounds.com/audio/

I hope this will opens you new opportunities. Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

[Image: fl_studio_11_icon_by_neik23-d6xkroa.png]
Legal?
(05-05-2017, 10:23 AM)mysticswe Wrote: [ -> ]Legal?

Yes, legal.