Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Song/Collab/Review Megathread (For all)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hello I have song I'd like feedback on. I know there's probably too much going on in this piece so glad to get some constructive criticism. Smile

Please
Help
Me
(02-26-2017, 02:25 PM)AshGe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'd like to have a feedback on this music I composed for a personal project (not developed yet).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ag8b9snnmtabj...g.m4a?dl=0

(I won't post the link for this sequence as it sounds completely messed up when you load the MIDI in the editor of that site

My knowledge in music theory is (really) extremely limited. I made that on a MIDI app called Xewton Music Studio on my iPod few years ago.

So, I'd mostly like to know what could be improved in that piece, and what does / doesn't work.

Thank you in advance =D

Well, Ash.
I think your track is great, and for an unknown reason, reminds me of mixture between Bollywood music, and Classic music, which I think is really great!
Keep grow & making music!
(02-27-2017, 05:18 PM)CelZero Wrote: [ -> ]onlinesequencer.net/418784, onlinesequencer.net/418784 what do you think?

OK, CelZero... I think it's fine for the first time you are doing a track, but I recommend you in the next time not to use the ring as bass, it's little bit... annoying... but good try! Never stop to make music, just keep train on it, in the end the best idea might come!
(03-25-2017, 10:06 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to have an overview on this, please.

[url=][WIP] Reminiscent Of Nothing In Mind[/url]

Also a few notes to keep in mind, if this sequence sounds similar to anything you've heard before then that is intentional.
Future Luneric project to get in before Eric's birthday, just need a commentary before I get too far with progress.

OH LORD, I FEEL BLESSED!!!!
I. 
WANT.
A COLLAB.
WITH YOU!!!

Now seriously, I really love this melody! If you want I can make with even a beat & lyrics for this track! 
THIS THANG MIGHT BE A SONG, MATE!

JUST WOW...!
I'd like mostly some suggestions for this project, since I don't feel it's in the criticism phase yet.

Jonah I've taken note about your volume issue so you don't need to reply to this if you got nothing else.

If anyone can figure on why the piano sounds weak, feel free to tell me how I can improve.

I made separate sequences in case you are unable to load all of the parts at once.

Full:
Music Box:
Heavy Portion:
I'd like some feedback, please.

I started on this yesterday, and want opinions and tips. I may try to add words, but I think that would be too much for this song.
Hi,

I am looking to make a game (franchise).

It is a retro-style platformer game with pixel graphics and the present is the year 4721 where no desserts exist. You play as a teenaged girl named Matilda and you go WAY back in time so you can get some desserts. I was wondering is this music (for the game itself/load screen) would fit it well, and if people would love it or find it annoying.

Also I wanted to know if this music (for the main menu) would have been ok. NOTE that the following music below is a Work In Progress.

Thank you!

Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7