Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Song/Collab/Review Megathread (For all)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(10-22-2018, 03:42 PM)Bob99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am looking to make a game (franchise).

It is a retro-style platformer game with pixel graphics and the present is the year 4721 where no desserts exist. You play as a teenaged girl named Matilda and you go WAY back in time so you can get some desserts. I was wondering is this music (for the game itself/load screen) would fit it well, and if people would love it or find it annoying.

Also I wanted to know if this music (for the main menu) would have been ok. NOTE that the following music below is a Work In Progress.

Thank you!

Bob

While the idea for the actual game sounds pretty cool, I'm gonna have to be honest with you, this music is not good. It feels like you just put a bunch of notes down without thinking too hard about it, and it lacks direction and meaning. I'd suggest searching for someone else to make music for your game. If you plan on making the music yourself, it'll be a while before you can create stuff that is professional-grade. If you still want to learn how to make music, you can check out some tutorials on the forum, or ask for help in the chat if you want to ask something more specific (Although the chat has somewhat of a tendency for being unhelpful and toxic).
(10-22-2018, 09:17 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]

It is a retro-style platformer game with pixel graphics and the present is the year 4721 where no desserts exist. You play as a teenaged girl named Matilda and you go WAY back in time so you can get some desserts. I was wondering is this music (for the game itself/load screen) would fit it well, and if people would love it or find it annoying.

Also I wanted to know if this music (for the main menu) would have been ok. NOTE that the following music below is a Work In Progress.

Thank you!

Bob

While the idea for the actual game sounds pretty cool, I'm gonna have to be honest with you, this music is not good. It feels like you just put a bunch of notes down without thinking too hard about it, and it lacks direction and meaning. I'd suggest searching for someone else to make music for your game. If you plan on making the music yourself, it'll be a while before you can create stuff that is professional-grade. If you still want to learn how to make music, you can check out some tutorials on the forum, or ask for help in the chat if you want to ask something more specific (Although the chat has somewhat of a tendency for being unhelpful and toxic).

Thank you!
(10-23-2018, 09:30 AM)Bob99 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-22-2018, 09:17 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you!

Bob

Thank you!

You're right. I'm pretty new here, so I just threw notes everywhere and it would take a while for me to make really good music. I'm so new I'm not even sure how to make something not a bunch of quotes (like this Tounge) but not to be a Quick Reply. I was thinking that maybe one of you guys could help me if I gave some details of what I was expecting?
About the replies thing... I just figured that out Smile Tounge
Just wondering... why am I the only one who as recently been replying to this thread?
I never tried this but how should I extend ?

I am going to extend a bit longer but for now let me know how it sounds
(06-18-2019, 07:16 AM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]I never tried this but how should I extend ?

That sounded pretty epic.
Hello there! I am currently working on a project that requires 'eerie' music for a final boss battle, specifically regarding a character walking through a forest, and leading into a dungeon in which a battle against a medieval creature occurs, Therefore If possible some feedback on the music I have made would be appreciated, Thankyou.

[url=][/url]
do you like this?
https://onlinesequencer.net/[url=]2032915[/url]
It's a spacy song named after a McDonalds in Roswell, New Mexico.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7