Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I CANT OPEN MY MUSICS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
today i was thinking about make another music to show ot my friends...AND THAT HAPPEND 
[Image: 2c0ea2a71cf241b7904cc622a49b5a9e.png]
all was normal and then i tried to open one of my musics and this thing happend [Image: b5c01f354c2e4d7aba1c78912b0cb810.png]Please someone help me or contact someone that can change something to show my musics PLEASE
Same thing happened to me, If anyone knows any other sites like this that aren't as buggy?
Is it actually fixed this time?
This is why I just bookmark all my songs- that and I'm an idiot on a computer. XD
(03-08-2017, 09:50 PM)Berrygirl2002 Wrote: [ -> ]This is why I just bookmark all my songs- that and I'm an idiot on a computer. XD

This is a completely different situation. It's not about losing the songs in the middle of a bunch of sequences, it's about the SQL server error that occurs when opening the sequence up so bookmarking the page doesn't even really help.

I don't know why Jacob changed the hyperlink of the chat profiles to link to the forum profile instead of the sequence profile anymore, but you know if you click your name where it says "Welcome back, <username>!" you should be able to find a list of your own sequences and there's probably no need to bookmark them unless you have almost 300 Untitled sequences like I do.