Online Sequencer Forums
Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Online Sequencer (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording (/thread-1019.html)

Pages: 1 2

Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - Firebolt391d - 03-06-2017

MIDI Inputs and MIDI Recording
I think it would be cool to have a button that would allow for MIDI recording. Then, if you have a MIDI controller or an electronic instrument that has a MIDI output, you could use this onlinesequencer as a means to import a MIDI directly through your instrument or MIDI device.

If it works out the way I'm hoping, when a person is done recording directly from their device, they would see the track, in the same way you see a track preview after importing a MIDI.

Maybe it's a stretch. But maybe it could be a thing!
I am hopeful!

Thank you!  Smile
-Firebolt391d

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - LucentTear - 03-06-2017

Yaaaaaaaaaas. Full support.

I think the developer of this site if I remember correctly has an electric keyboard, but it's somewhere in his home in the East coast (he now currently lives in the West as of now) so he can't implement it at the moment. We've been hyped for this though!

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - Jacob_ - 03-06-2017

Anyone want to buy me a MIDI keyboard? The more expensive the better

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - LucentTear - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 07:31 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Anyone want to buy me a MIDI keyboard? The more expensive the better.

Would Patreon 11/10.

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - Firebolt391d - 03-08-2017

(03-06-2017, 06:08 PM)LucentTear Wrote: Yaaaaaaaaaas. Full support.

I think the developer of this site if I remember correctly has an electric keyboard, but it's somewhere in his home in the East coast (he now currently lives in the West as of now) so he can't implement it at the moment. We've been hyped for this though!

Yaaay thanks for the support, LucentTear!  :D

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - Firebolt391d - 11-23-2020

When I wrote this forum post way back in 2017, I had no idea really what this website was. (This was my very first forum post.) Now, just the other day, (Nov. 20th, 2020,) it was announced on Discord that someone by the name of Liam has helped Jacob to create MIDI support and a MIDI recording utility.

Thank you Liam and Jacob. This website has come a long way, and it's nice to see these new features.
Thank you both for your hard work.

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - DazzXY - 11-24-2020

(03-06-2017, 06:06 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: MIDI Inputs and MIDI Recording
I think it would be cool to have a button that would allow for MIDI recording. Then, if you have a MIDI controller or an electronic instrument that has a MIDI output, you could use this onlinesequencer as a means to import a MIDI directly through your instrument or MIDI device.

If it works out the way I'm hoping, when a person is done recording directly from their device, they would see the track, in the same way you see a track preview after importing a MIDI.

I am hopeful!

Thank you!  Smile
-Firebolt391d
wellllllllllllll guess this got added my dude, congrats

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - Lopyt - 11-24-2020

Should I try to make a unison effect?

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - RSapphireFilms - 11-28-2020

(03-06-2017, 06:06 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: MIDI Inputs and MIDI Recording

I am hopeful!

Thank you!  Smile
-Firebolt391d
THANK YOU!

RE: Allow for MIDI inputs and MIDI recording - Pepper Beats - 12-10-2020

Please, how do I imput my keyboard midi controller to play on it?