Online Sequencer Forums
HOW TO CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLES?!!11 - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: HOW TO CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLES?!!11 (/thread-1274.html)

HOW TO CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLES?!!11 - Frank - 06-15-2017

I thought I would introduce myself here. (Sorry about the title.) Here is a copy-pasted list of stuff/crap I composed/sequenced before.

Fight (2016-07-28)
ABACABAD
Pokemon Style Music
Groovy
Mario *****
Night Time
Catchy
A-Only
Catchy #2
Megalo-Nikki
MN Instrumental
One-Vania Idea
Boss Fight
Boss Fight 2
***** corrupted
Sad
Nutshack remix
Intimidation
Minor Manor
Emotional
Somber
 Drama fight [change the notes to 8-bit]
100 coins
The fiendish forgivable foe
 Spooky [ditto above]
GHAR
Catchy #3
Calm5
I-V-vi-IV remix
General Chaos
Classical Spoof
A Title Screen
Adventurous
Barren
Insane
Other stuff sequenced [not mine]:
Super Karoshi Organ Piece
Sakura Sakura

If you take a listen, you can see what type composer I am. Result:  Sad

RE: HOW TO CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLES?!!11 - Helize - 06-15-2017

Step One: Post the gay thread.

Step Two: Welcome yourself to Online Sequencer where the admin is a gay and where we basically try to climb to the top of trying to be the best of all gays in the chat. Cause we're flaming. Gay.

RE: HOW TO CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLES?!!11 - Frank - 06-15-2017

(06-15-2017, 02:32 PM)LucentTear Wrote: Step One: Post the gay thread.

Step Two: Welcome yourself to Online Sequencer where the admin is a gay and where we basically try to climb to the top of trying to be the best of all gays in the chat. Cause we're flaming. Gay.

I would appreciate it if you would talk to me in noob speak. It should be apparent I am new. Also, why is everyone here "lighthearted and carefree"?

RE: HOW TO CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLES?!!11 - Helize - 06-15-2017

Haha, sorry. With a thread title like that I couldn't help myself with a dose of sarcasm.
I can see that you're new though, I usually give a proper response to most people who post these kinds of threads anyway.

With formality, we welcome you to Online Sequencer. Hope you can stay here long! We like to see what newcomers will become on the site, because I've seen some people here improve over time.

If you have any questions or concerns, you are free to talk to me about them as I frequent here almost all day, everyday (although often AFK, but if you PM me that will get my attention.)
Or, if the owner and other moderators come on the site on occasions, you can ask them too. (Look for Jacob_, d-c-s-m, or Jay2k)

If you want to know when the highest peaks of chat activity are, they are between 18:00-22:00 EST. Most of us are in summer vacation already, so we might be able to get on sooner.
If you really want to enjoy using the site, I suggest dropping in by chat time to time and actually strike a conversation with us outside of posting sequence links. Sequencing is just half of the website, after all!

To answer your question, please keep in mind the majority of the active community is underage, therefore we are pretty much bound to do these kinds of things, although we aren't this idiotic one-hundred percent of the time. We have our own concerns too from time to time. Understand that this site is an unprofessional/hobbyist community and that we don't usually try to act so serious. It's the internet, after all.

Rules can be placed, but our administrator here is very light on them (there isn't any Code of Conduct thread on the forum if you've noticed) , so you have to expect that people will act outside the norm because of the lack of repercussions. This means that normally inappropriate jokes will have a higher threshold of "safeness" until it would be considered an offense by any of the moderators.

Regardless, everyone on the website will expect that you respect them for who they are. The golden rule is still prominent here, treat others how you would like to be treated, and all should go well.

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

RE: HOW TO CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLES?!!11 - Frank - 06-16-2017

Thank you for the actual introduction. I originally came to this website because it required no membership, but recently I thought I might as well join the community, so I made an account. However, I wanted to tabulate the works I had done before joining as well as introduce my personality. I noticed there was a introduction section, so I posted it here.

Also, "Also, why is everyone here "lighthearted and carefree"?" was a joke I made because "lighthearted and carefree" is the alternate meaning of gay, however thanks for incidentally explaining the demographic/customs of this place to me.