Online Sequencer Forums
You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. (/thread-3759.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - Lopyt - 11-28-2020

You get to do that, yet your ass spontaneously dissolves without warning.

I want the power to never get side effects on anything ever again

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - TekNik - 11-28-2020

It won't work and instead you die of a heart attack at the worst moment.

Super speed and curling up without dying of my body being unable to handle it

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - SnailGuy - 11-28-2020

you never have side effects on anything again

you die from cancer

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - Lopyt - 11-28-2020

You can move at super speed but you have no way yo slow down.

What the hell is a good time to die of a heart attack??

I wNt the superpower to be able to read all languages instantly

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - kei#0011 - 11-30-2020

> I wNt the superpower to be able to read all languages instantly
The problem : You're Jared, you're 19, you never learned how to f?ckin' read

Superpower to un-'superpower' someone

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - PixelRunner - 11-30-2020

you have a 110% chance to un-'superpower' yourself too (ikr it makes no sense. 110%)

I want the power to not have to choose a power.

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - Phantomflame - 11-30-2020

My superpower would be the power to construct and deconstruct stuff within moments using the other 88% of my brain.

fun fact: we as humans only use about 12% of our brain so, that 88% of my brain would contain my power.

.BOOM.

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - kei#0011 - 11-30-2020

Once you deconstruct something, it dissolves, meaning you'd probably end up vanishing all matter / life on the planet, committing an inhumane crime worse than Thanos in the Marvel Universe

The ability to read your thoughts
Was gonna say draw fast but ngl I can already do that.

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - Frisbee - 11-30-2020

But Your Cheeks dont dissolve, you just bring all the boys to the yard

I wish to become any animal or thing in the Universe. (Including Undiscovered)

RE: You get a superpower, but the user below you gets to pick side effects. - Comrade Nicholai - 11-30-2020

(05-29-2020, 03:52 PM)a Wrote: but you gain 50 dollars every time you blink

mine would be to make everyone on OS happy
but to make them happy, you will make yourself sad