Online Sequencer Forums
copypasta material - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: copypasta material (/thread-4051.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: copypasta material - pseudoname - 05-09-2021

STOP, POSTING, ABOUT OS!! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT!! my friends on DISCORD send me sequences, on TIKTOK it's fucking sequences - I - I was in a server, right? And ALLLLLL OF THE CHANNELS WERE JUST OS STUFF!!! I showed my OS Condom to my girlfriend, and the logo, I flipped it and said, "Hey babe, when petro" HAHA! lmao moment!!! I fucking looked at a piano and said, "THAT'S a bit OS-y!" I look at my PENIS, I think about LUCENT and I go, "PENIS, MORE LIKE PEN-OS!!!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

RE: copypasta material - Glace - 05-24-2021

so, youve seen the amout of people who are mad at megalos right? well, im saying is that i need you guys to stop,
this megalos take so much work and time to do, and you waste they're time. imagine if you worked on this song for 6 days,
and everybody didnt listen to it, you would be mad too right? so why do you follow along with them if you get mad at what they do to you?
it even happens to me. i get on chat to go and send them something thats a megalo, but everybody either ignores it or doesnt listen to it and then they all say "ew megalo nobodys listening to that" or some ***t like that. so just stop doing this and everything will be fine.
ok? and also just saying, dont go in comments and say ***t like *OOHHH WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO ANNOYING SO SHUT THE ***K UP YOU STUPID IDIOT YOUR NOT EVEN THAT POPULAR WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE" SHUT UP. you guys probably literally listen to megalos ALLL the time, you just wanna annoy everybody. so just dont. just stop
please, so we dont gotta go threw this whole thing again, ive gotten muted so much in chat for getting mad at somebody for not clicking my sequence just because its a ***king megalo.
WHAT THE **LL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!??!?!?!

RE: copypasta material - pseudoname - 05-24-2021

posting this one again because more got added to the end

so, youve seen the amout of people who are mad at megalos right? well, im saying is that i need you guys to stop,
this megalos take so much work and time to do, and you waste they're time. imagine if you worked on this song for 6 days,
and everybody didnt listen to it, you would be mad too right? so why do you follow along with them if you get mad at what they do to you?
it even happens to me. i get on chat to go and send them something thats a megalo, but everybody either ignores it or doesnt listen to it and then they all say "ew megalo nobodys listening to that" or some ***t like that. so just stop doing this and everything will be fine.
ok? and also just saying, dont go in comments and say ***t like *OOHHH WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE SO ANNOYING SO SHUT THE ***K UP YOU STUPID IDIOT YOUR NOT EVEN THAT POPULAR WE HATE THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE" SHUT UP. you guys probably literally listen to megalos ALLL the time, you just wanna annoy everybody. so just dont. just stop
please, so we dont gotta go threw this whole thing again, ive gotten muted so much in chat for getting mad at somebody for not clicking my sequence just because its a ***king megalo.
WHAT THE **LL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!??!?!?! so please in all of gods name. please listen to me. PLEASE. you gotta be used to these megalos by now. i know they are overused but its not like if somethings overused then its bad. you guys literally also copy songs that are probably overused, and they are still not megalos, then if you make things that are overused, then why do you hate the megalos that are overused, i know its the most overused thing but that doesnt make it a bad song. its still a bop, you guys just dont wanna listen to them because they are annoying and all over the place, WHATS WRONG WITH AN OVERUSED SONG? you will see megalos all over the place, and you should be used to them! AND YET! you are still not, you guys just dont understand, if you dont wanna listen, then your either a mean person or are just dum, if your the person who does understand then i am happy, i would be happy if everybody understand this. then i could go back to having fun on here! you guys just dont want anybody to have fun. please understand me.

RE: copypasta material - tbyunomi - 05-27-2021

Benk137 9:00 (whisper) Oh by the way I hacked your facebook account

RE: copypasta material - pseudoname - 06-07-2021

omg ? my ?✋ baka, u ?? should ?? totally play infinitode 2 ?? uwu. It makes ⚙ your bulge so massive ?? OwO. Best game ?? ever. ? While ? you ?? move ? that ?? mouse and keyboard ⌨ uwu ? i'll ? be moving my own ?☯ joystick~

RE: copypasta material - LucentTear - 06-23-2021

Hello. I want to give my opinions on what I do for writing titles in music. I am writing this because I feel I can give off some tips to help others who struggle to write their own titles.

Everything I say is objectively correct and there are no workarounds for my advice. Just know that

First off, in order to understand how we can write a title. I think that we need to look at an important element which is the dissonance. I feel too many people will focus on resolving chord progressions rather than focusing on dissonance. I feel this is a big mistake as the song can just feel boring. There is nothing to the song. We need dissonance in music to understand the title. You can use whole tone clusters to understand the title. However, on Online Sequencer, a lot of the songs have no 12 tone serialism. Focus on mashing random notes more rather than your skill.

Second off, once we have more dissonance in our piece, I think we need to look at what is the song actually saying to us.
For example: lets say your song is about feeling ii-V-I and then you complete it and it sounds more ii-V-I with a little bit of AsusM7+(b9)/G#Mdim7sus2, then I think your title should have something to relate to the ii-V-I and sus feeling. Do not call your song Giant Steps if your song sounds like ***** hahah.

Next, choose chords that are not generic. Many titles are generic and I-V-vi-IV. Lets go back to the resolute but kinda sus song, lets say the tones and emotions in it are: F△7(add #11), DΦ(add 9), BmM7sus2/4dim(b9)+, Cm/maj9add6add11(b13)+11/E. It's a little mood swingy haha. I would choose something like "Spain" or something of that nature. I just woke up a little bit ago from a hangover so I can't think of many titles but here is what I'll try to think of: "Drunk"

Finally, make sure your titles are not annoying or consonant because for me, I think it gives the wrong impression. When I see someone just putting an etude number in the title, I find that to just be annoying and rather not listen to the song.

I'll keep adding to this!!

Thanks,
LucentTear

RE: copypasta material - LuminousKR - 06-27-2021

why? do they not want me? WELP! NOT A REASON FOR THAT, yall just suddenly didnt like me because im 9 and not old enough, THERES A 7 YEAR OLD HERE TOO AND YALL DONT CARE ABOUT HIM! WTF

RE: copypasta material - PuzzlePuddles - 07-02-2021

my dudes, I believe it is the right time for me to say that, the chat is dead.

RE: copypasta material - pseudoname - 07-03-2021

day 784 of using online sequencer. i wanted to start using PCM in my sequences and so i asked robo to guide me how to use the console. she starts to look at me strangely and puts her hand on my lap, whispering me: function pcmRiser(startTime, startFreq, endTime, endFreq, noteType) {clearSelection();var t = startTime;while (t < endTime) {var k = (t - startTime) / (endTim i blanked out and the last thing i ever heard where the sounds of lulululuflan pa!

RE: copypasta material - Marysamat - 07-05-2021

Hey! Mind if I take a seat with you ? Oh, come on, why are you giving me that look now?? Here, let me try to make you more comfortable ?? I understand you may be nervous but I know how to make you feel safe for as long as you need Wink Go ahead, pop it in. Good! You're already turning it on!! Let's wait for it to reach its full level ?? Oh, it's ready!! Start it up! I can't hold it in any longer!! You're doing so well!! Ohh you almost ohhh you're about to ohhhhhhh. You got this mmmmm I know you can make it come out! It's been sitting so deep inside you for so longggg. Ohhhh I want to see it come out ? Ohhhhhhh yessssss you made it commee outttttttttt. You beat the ender dragon in minecraft!!!!!!!!!