Online Sequencer Forums
copypasta material - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: copypasta material (/thread-4051.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: copypasta material - Marysamat - 10-30-2021

Nice job, but I’ll give you some advice now. It's good that you write yourself - this is knowledge and some have already forgotten it. I myself want to write something on my own. But when I started, I didn't have time to do my college assignments. I found a way out, I am buying a research paper for a college, you can get more info on the site that helped me a lot. So now I have more free time. Now I write in my spare time!

RE: copypasta material - dandruffmilfblim - 11-03-2021

Paper food review

When you first try paper, it is very crumpled (or it should be) and will quickly form a ball with the saliva in your mouth. After softening it up by chewing it, you must, of course, swallow. Swallowing paper is like swallowing a large pill and it will most likely activate the gag reflex. It may take a few tries but you will eventually get it down. I would not recommend eating more than ¼ of a piece of paper, as after I tried it; i felt nauseous for the next 3 hours.
For my rating I'd give paper a 1.5/10. I only recommend this if you have little to no food or the only food you have is spaghetti-o’s. Otherwise, avoid this.

RE: copypasta material - tbyunomi - 11-03-2021

Only that, this is the last rubbish! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * uwo * NAE WALE NO OU! I HAVE THE WORD F! DO YOU KNOW YOUR LOVE TEACHER !? FOR 9 YEARS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! THE CHILDREN NEED TO BE HURT! And I am one of them! * Speaks in a mocking voice *, on the other hand, these young people are just like TIKTOK children and children who can't be found under 13! I AM THIS MOTHER !!!!!!!!! I HATE YOUNG PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!! * screams loudly * That's why I'm angry! Cut it out and I want to chat with my friends online here! JUST TAKE THE SEQUENCES! The cat's web is fun, and it just cuts me off! Keep SPAM “Blah blah off for 27333 minutes! (18 days)” And I’m tired of it! * lament * O children, these days.

RE: copypasta material - ♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ - 11-11-2021

I at least thought lucent and I were friends.
I never thought she would do that to me by making a channel just hating on me
It wasn't just how I felt about OS, it was more about the betrayal of a friend I held dear to my heart
I admired lucent. I really did.
That's my main thing.
People I thought I was friends with. People I loved in my heart.
Love platonically
Like how you love a brother
I have no siblings and I considered them family
So when that all happened, it hit me harder than it should have
Ok. It's a long story. I think it all stems further back to when lucent and wafels were still a thing
Wafels was gonna move to Toronto
I was gonna show him around
She got jealous
I think that's where it started to go down hill
After the whole #*****-alex thread happened, I became incredibly bitter
Maybe that caused me to act a little more egotistical to avoid myself from falling deeper in the already drugged state at the time
OS brought me to the brink of alcoholism.
But I'm better
I fixed that
That happened in October.
I was already in a down state so this just pushed me over
Lucent hates me for
1. My music being too repetitive
2. My personality.
I thought we worked it out in the summer when we became friends
But I guess I was wrong
This leads us to a few months ago when I had enough. ***** OS and people who was with lucent to treat me like worthless trash.
That's where we are now.
And I already know you are screenshoting this convo because all you lot are doing this to me always. I can never trust.
You guys are laughing in the other server.
Sigh... What's done is done.
I'm done talking

RE: copypasta material - tbyunomi - 11-13-2021

u?‍?think?it's?funny?to?take?screenshots?of ?people's?‍?‍?‍?NFT's?huh?? property?theft?is?a? joke?to?you?I'll☝️have?you?know?the?blockchain⛓doesn't?lie?I?own?it?even?if?u?save?it??‍♂️it's?my?property?u?r?mad?u?‍?dont?own?the?art?that?I?own?

RE: copypasta material - 971nari - 11-15-2021

"stfu big moma look up rambutan"

RE: copypasta material - KannaKandy - 11-29-2021

WWWWWHATSUP GUYS HERES HOW YOU UNMUTE ON ONLINESEQUENCER.NET FIRST OPEN INSPECT THEN PRESS CONSOLE THEN TYPE IN OVERWRITE @ROBO THEN PRESS ENTER HERES WHERE IT GET COMPLICATED OK SO WHAT YOU WANNA DO IS TYPE IN BAN THEN TYPE YOUR OS USERNAME AND BAM YOU'RE UNMUTED OH YOU CANT ACCESS THE SITE ANYMORE WELL THATS FINE AT LEAST YOURE UNMUTED REMEMBER TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE AND SMOFDSKALFJHATLKAHDKLFHXNVZMXCVNDSKFAOERUPQOWEUASODFP THE BELL ICON SEEYA LATER NERDS

RE: copypasta material - tbyunomi - 12-08-2021

I infiltrated the online sequencer code just to express my deepest enamorment for none other than celt and muhngkee. inevitably, i cannot go more than 2.7 seconds without hearing the sweet sounds of their divine creation filling up my heart, filling my everything. there is no more sorrow in my wake after having experienced such blessed things in life--i am simply a changed person--full of wonder, joyousness, and glee. only melt.

The actual message is in line 433 of the code of https://onlinesequencer.net

RE: copypasta material - tbyunomi - 12-14-2021

Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan Newman and I'm going to go over the most important issue in America.

Prison is an important and integral part of the criminal justice system in every country, especially America. Prisoners are very important to our country too. If no prisoners existed, then jails would have a 100% decrease in inmates. In 2018, state prisons reported 4,135 deaths in their prisons, and more than 3 prisoners are killed each year, due to the inability to defend themselves against others. If every prisoner could have access to firearms and other weapons, then the mortality rate in prisons would change dramatically.

Then again, I think I have a better idea.

I think that we should abolish every rule in the country. No more rules, laws, constitutions, regulations, and guidelines. 101% Anarchy. If all laws were to be abolished, there would be a 100% decrease in illegal activity. Joe Biden would also no longer be president, and he would no longer illegally touch people.

Not to mention, that the sad truth is that this will never happen. But I would propose that prisons be demolished so that the percentage of inmates/jailed/imprisoned offenders would go down by 100%.

And that the justice system is a major contributor to this. The police, judges, jury, anything in the justice system should be removed. With this removal, all imprisonment and illegal activity would go down by 100%. The people who work for the justice system are corrupt people who are paid to put people in jail! This should immediately be put to an end.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this

-Johnathan Newman

p.s. Let's go, Brandon!!!!!!!!!!

RE: copypasta material - Ctrlkey - 12-28-2021

Cntrl I literally hate you so much. you are a rude asshole and hate me just because of undertale! its ridiculous! i want you muted because you cant \*\*\*\*\*ing be nice to people. Youre literally the scum on the earth, just for hating someone like me. youre a failure and a mistake.