Online Sequencer Forums
The new piano sound - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Online Sequencer (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Online Sequencer Discussion (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The new piano sound (/thread-416.html)

The new piano sound - ParaSpider - 01-31-2015

OMGILOVEITSOMUCH

It's amazing. Thank you Jacobbbb :heart::heart::heart:

Example of the new sound

RE: The new piano sound - Jay2k - 02-01-2015

Holy crap, it's better then ever! Though I do miss the old piano a little, maybe Jacob could add the old piano back in so we have 2 piano choices???

RE: The new piano sound - Lempillsk - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:23 AM)Jay2k Wrote: Holy crap, it's better then ever! Though I do miss the old piano a little, maybe Jacob could add the old piano back in so we have 2 piano choices???

this

It sounds nice, but my biggest gripe with it is that it sounds less beefy, i.e. it's harder to hear the lower register of notes now

RE: The new piano sound - I3etFI - 02-01-2015

R.I.P muh piano bass plucks ;-;, too reverberant -

RE: The new piano sound - Stepson - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:23 AM)Jay2k Wrote: Holy crap, it's better then ever! Though I do miss the old piano a little, maybe Jacob could add the old piano back in so we have 2 piano choices???
ye 2 piano choises will be awesome
grand piano
piano
electric piano
organ piano
and such

RE: The new piano sound - JHXC - 02-01-2015

You know, I really don't know if I like it that much. One of by bigger songs now sounds wierd: [url][/url]
Some of my other ones sound better, though not by much: [url][/url]

I think it has something to do with the lower piano sounds. In the past, I loved how the low piano notes sounded, but here, it sounds wierd.

Not that I don't like the changes; I think the other piano notes sound wonderful, It's just the bass piano that feels off.

That's my two cents.

RE: The new piano sound - Jacob_ - 02-01-2015

The low notes do sound pretty bad. I changed the default sound back to the old one but I also added a choice between electric/grand piano.

If you want to use the new sound, run this in the console to highlight all of the piano notes so you can change them:
Code:
for(var i = 0; i < song.notes.length; i++) {if(song.notes[i].instrument==0){select(song.notes[i])}}

RE: The new piano sound - I3etFI - 02-01-2015

Jacob, the new Grand Piano won't automatically load when you open a song, which will cease the notes from playing. It's not that annoying but is something we should definitely fix.

p/s: giff back alien green scifi pls, ty.

RE: The new piano sound - Stepson - 02-01-2015

these 2 piano sounds
sound nice together

RE: The new piano sound - Jacob_ - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 09:58 AM)I3etFI Wrote: p/s: giff back alien green scifi pls, ty.

It was almost exactly the same color as the electric guitar, kind of confusing when you used both of them.