Online Sequencer Forums
2020 September Monthly Contest - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Online Sequencer (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Events (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: 2020 September Monthly Contest (/thread-4227.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - Vladimirr - 09-24-2020

(09-12-2020, 05:24 PM)emekat Wrote: Maybe it's too cliche but it makes me feel sad.

I really love this song. Did a cover here , hope that's OK, mostly just engineered the sound a bit and bulked up percussion

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - TekNik - 09-24-2020

(09-21-2020, 08:20 PM)Ourobius Wrote: Don't worry, some of us that do suck entered as well
That sure as hell includes me

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - Online Sequencer - 09-29-2020

As a reminder, DO NOT edit an entry in the time after the entry period and before the date the winners are announced! Your sequence WILL be disqualified!

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - Online Sequencer - 09-30-2020

[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2020 September Monthly Contest winners!

As always, a big thanks to all who participated in the contest!

In first place we have Goodbye, Sweet Love by Crimson. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have Goodbye Forever Party, pt. 1 by cork. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have A letter to my mother by Tacogirl75. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.

See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - Vladimirr - 10-01-2020

Sad is a really subjective thing, different things will be sad to different people.

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - Benvisions - 10-01-2020

(10-01-2020, 05:21 AM)Vladimirr Wrote: Sad is a really subjective thing, different things will be sad to different people.

You are right

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - Crimson - 10-02-2020

(09-30-2020, 01:09 PM)Online Sequencer Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=215] Hello Online Sequencer! It's time to announce the 2020 September Monthly Contest winners!

As always, a big thanks to all who participated in the contest!

In first place we have Goodbye, Sweet Love by Crimson. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have Goodbye Forever Party, pt. 1 by cork. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have A letter to my mother by Tacogirl75. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.

See you all tomorrow at next month's contest!

OMGGGGGGGG! Also I don't think people loved my piece so much. So many disagree responses.

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - Lopyt - 10-02-2020

I thought yours weren't bad Crimson,some of the better entries for sure

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - emekat - 10-03-2020

(09-24-2020, 08:50 AM)Vladimirr Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 05:24 PM)emekat Wrote: Maybe it's too cliche but it makes me feel sad.

I really love this song.  Did a cover here , hope that's OK, mostly just engineered the sound a bit and bulked up percussion

Aww, thank you.  I'm so flattered that my song inspired you and I'm glad that I made a connection with someone. Smile

RE: 2020 September Monthly Contest - MysticSwe - 10-08-2020

(10-03-2020, 01:56 PM)Void Wrote: This is why I never join contests, because the order of what the voting committee thinks is best is ridiculous. That is why my dislike is there.
The right song does not always win in the Swedish melody festival and not in the Eurovision song contest either.
I stopped participating in the OS Monthly Contest because I do not have time and even if I put a lot of effort into
a song, I do not win. But really it is not about winning, but getting involved in fun events together with others.
If you do not compete, you can never win ever.

I used google translate, blame them Wink