Online Sequencer Forums
Song of the Week (SotW) - Printable Version

+- Online Sequencer Forums (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Online Sequencer (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Online Sequencer Discussion (https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Song of the Week (SotW) (/thread-688.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Song of the month (SotM) - Jonah - 06-01-2016

(06-01-2016, 07:00 PM)AJM Wrote: Congrats, Jay :D I didn't even know it was possible to make something sound good with the same notes.
I really enjoyed listening to it and all  the others *looks at Seadawg*

Btw Jonah (@ the disagreement) I was joking about the names from a hat. It was just because of the problems with the site recently. I hope you continue to do this. Maybe we'll see a greater number of entries. I wish more people knew about this site.

Oh and also I think it'd be cool if you made a month-by-month winner list in one of your first few posts. Just a thought.

Yeah, I knew it was a joke. The disagree was also part of the joke, but I immediately realized I would regret it afterwards. I've agreed to it now as well so that other people don't get the wrong idea. Thanks for the encouragement too, it means a lot.

Also: @Judges please submit what you think the theme should be for this week (We're doing weeks now)

RE: Song of the Week (SotW) - JHXC - 06-05-2016

(06-01-2016, 07:16 PM)Jonah Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 07:00 PM)AJM Wrote: Congrats, Jay :D I didn't even know it was possible to make something sound good with the same notes.

Btw Jonah (@ the disagreement) I was joking about the names from a hat. It was just because of the problems with the site recently. I hope you continue to do this. Maybe we'll see a greater number of entries. I wish more people knew about this site.

Oh and also I think it'd be cool if you made a month-by-month winner list in one of your first few posts. Just a thought.

Yeah, I knew it was a joke. The disagree was also part of the joke, but I immediately realized I would regret it afterwards. I've agreed to it now as well so that other people don't get the wrong idea. Thanks for the encouragement too, it means a lot.

Also: @Judges please submit what you think the theme should be for this week (We're doing weeks now)

Lol AJM you agreed and disagreed this post at the same time...  :rolleyes:

RE: Song of the Week (SotW) - seadawg - 06-07-2016

*blushes*
Great job Jay and to everyone else that entered!

RE: Song of the Week (SotW) - magnadeus - 07-01-2016

hey it's july now

RE: Song of the Week (SotW) - Jonah - 07-03-2016

(07-01-2016, 05:33 PM)magnadeus Wrote: hey it's july now

I would like to keep doing this, but I don't know if the judges are still active. I haven't gotten a single response since I last asked them in early June.

RE: Song of the Week (SotW) - Eric - 07-03-2016

In case this is still active???
[url=]The Heart of Despair ~{Culminate}~[/url]