blobertthebob's Songs

So it was Auxy

Hmmm...

http://alternativeto.net/software/auxy/?platform=android

According to alternativeto Jasuto is currently the only alternative for Android.
Jasuto is however not good to me and it seems to be abandoned since 2014.

Sort of a cross between TheFatRat and OMFG (specifically, their song Hello)

If you were a bloon, wouldn't you rather be popped then wither away into an undignified husk? Since bloons can't talk, I'll guess we never know.

:D

(02-05-2017, 08:33 AM)blobertthebob Wrote:  

Sort of a cross between TheFatRat and OMFG (specifically, their song Hello)

nice :D

----Lkigoo  :D

401679 good Smile

Meh.

If you were a bloon, wouldn't you rather be popped then wither away into an undignified husk? Since bloons can't talk, I'll guess we never know.

(02-27-2017, 07:13 PM)blobertthebob Wrote:  Meh.
Me gusta

Check my OS Music, Soundcloud, or MIDI Art Smile

The Last Stand - Blobert

It's been over a year since I actually made a song, hahaha. I'm kinda back? I don't really know. I'll try to be more active. Anyway, here's my new song that is also my first entry for the world contest.

[url=]Faze - Blobert[/url]

yO if anyone wants to collab with me or something for the battle of the bands hit me up through PMs, I only really wanna do a duo.

I've had this WiP for a really goddamn long time, but I am back to working on it.