Make a short story.

Be creative and create a short story. Can be anything.

- it's 1:30 at English 6th period
- i have to piss
- i ask the teacher to go to the bathroom
- she replies with yes
- relief.jpeg
- i dash towards the bathroom stalls
- bathrooms are across the entire school
- i run like an anime character
- bash down stall door like a SWAT offocer
- old guy sitting on toilet
- spiderman style
- legs in the air, not touching the ground
- arms on stall walls like legs
- upsidedown over toilet
- the ***** that comes out his asshole retracts like a turtle into it's shell
- head falls into unflushed toilet
- diarrhea all over floor and my pants
- gagreflex.PNG
- old man drowns in *****
- i'm having an allergic reaction to the dirrhea
- i tuna salad sandwich all over old man's ass
- old man swallows a gallon of liquidated feces
- i cry in a fetal position on the ground and wait for my truancy ticket

Currently doing https://www.wattpad.com/548943131-cody%2...el-planned by coincidence. Might as well plug with this opportunity.

Kim Wrote:https://js-game.glitch.me + Doesnt take peopel serious if their has badly speling gramer puntuatin

Okay okay,
I’m having trouble with a story help me:
The main character is essentially an orphan, who’s mother died either:
A: shortly after the main character’s birth
Or
B: In a freak car accident
And her father abandoned her. The main plot is her trying to find her father, but he is secretly the main villain of the story, and i dont want to make it too obvious.

Please send help,
Katie

(06-25-2020, 07:30 PM)KatieMakesThings Wrote:  Okay okay,
I’m having trouble with a story help me:
The main character is essentially an orphan, who’s mother died either:
A: shortly after the main character’s birth
Or
B: In a freak car accident
And her father abandoned her. The main plot is her trying to find her father, but he is secretly the main villain of the story, and i dont want to make it too obvious.

Please send help,
Katie
For the sake of ease of writing, let's say it was a heart failure directly after childbirth. That's the plot of Fallout 3, but James (the dad) stays around for childhood until he goes elsewhere. You can get inspiration from it.

Weaponized ADHD personified.

the cu m

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞

“Yui!” Tarren called out to his friend, who had been captured into the clutches of Maltedora, a shadow summoner. He was slowly draining the life force out of her body, stealing and consuming all the souls he had obtained over the last 500 years. Maltedora turned around, surprised that a mere human had bypassed his faithful guards. Tarren could’ve sworn he’d seen a quick grimace on Maltedora’s face before he returned Tarren’s look of anger with a stony indifference. “I hadn’t expected a mere human to bypass one of my most powerful guards,” He said plainly. “I guess I gave you less credit than what was warranted.” “Stop playing around! You took my friends, WHERE ARE THEY?!” Tarren yelled with a ferocity that made Yui flinch. “Yelling won’t make me give up their location. It actually whets my resolve to keep them.” Maltedora drew his blade, nicknamed Reaper, and faced Tarren. Tarren drew his blade too. “I have no idea why you infiltrated our homes, gutted our friends, and killed our town leaders,” Tarren said with a fire burning in his amber eyes, “But I’ll make sure to make you suffer as they did.” Maltedora made the first move, striking at Tarren’s head faster than the average summoner. Tarren quickly blocked his attack, sending an uncomfortable vibration up his left arm. He executed his 5-point stab attack, making sure to aim for his arms and chest, But Maltedora had seen his opponents tell, and quickly summoned a wall of shadow that enveloped Tarren. Tarren had experienced this before, and instead of succumbing to the wails of his former friends, he had said a spell in the ancient language, dispelling the shadow enveloping him. Maltedora recoiled, surprised that he had dispelled his shadow so quickly, and summoned a literal shadow clone of himself. Tarren was prepared though, and instead of engaging combat, he said these words: “Nube discussa umbra acris subiectat intra me sunt!”

Immediately, the shadow clone dissolved in a burst of shadow. Maltedora laughed and said “You’ve gotten better at magic. A mighty feat for a mere human.” But Maltedora said an intelligible word that immediately summoned a blade of shadow cutting at his foe. Tarren would have been sliced, if not for Yui who, even in her weakened state, had summoned an equally powerful blade of light to counteract his blade of shadow. Maltedora’s brows shot up in surprise, and he had craned his neck to look at Yui slowly using the sunlight creeping in from the roof to cut through her bonds. Maltedora growled and then gasped in pain as Tarren’s blade found its mark in his right arm. Maltedora yelled in surprise and pain, and mistakenly summoned a fist of shadow that sent Tarren flying against the walls of the crumbling chapel of the Sun Saint. Yui shouted Tarren’s name, then proceeded to summon bolts of concentrated light that acted almost as lasers. They arced at Maltedora, but he simply summoned a shield of shadow to protect him. “Enough.” He stomped his foot down. “Replete in umbra locus iste!” Soon everything became enveloped in darkness. Yui summoned a ball of light to act as a lamp, but Tarren couldn't see anything. “Yui! Where are you!?” The floor underneath them rumbled as she sent pings of light in random directions. As she did, she felt a presence next to her. “You should’ve watched your back.” Maltedora plunged his blade into Yui’s abdomen. Yui gasped as she felt the cold blade pierce her. Maltedora said “Hoc umbra consummare” The shadow enveloping the chapel dissipated. Tarren found that he could see again, and to his horror, his first sight was Yui on the floor, a pool of blood starting to form around her, and Maltedora with a haughty smile.

I'm not a furry I swear.

I need to edit this but
Once there was a beetle. He was a small beetle named Jefferson. One day, he decided to go on an adventure. He decided he would climb the tallest street light in the front yard. He gazed up determinedly at the pole, his fellow insect colleagues cheering him on as he put on his helmet, which was just a leaf, and set off. He walked up the pole for what seemed like hours. He climbed and clambered and slipped the whole way up. The sky was becoming dark, and moths were starting to fly past him and catch the light that was now switching on. More and more moths flew past him, and the wind got more and more violent with every passing moment. He climbed with all his might, but a moth missed its aim and smacked into the roach. The world slowed down as the other insects on the ground watched in horror as the beetle slipped and fell down to the ground. There was a THUMP sound when Jefferson finally made contact. The other insects, mourning for their brave friend, came over to bury him with tears in their eyes, when he popped back up and started walking away, because he is a beetle, and beetles are very durable, and in reality, he only got like a foot high up the pole. The end.