Video game music competition (with sort of a prize!)

(09-14-2019, 09:00 AM)Xtrouble835 Wrote:  Hmmm... This might work for something...
It will certainly work well, thank you and nice work! I love the "royal" feel it has to it. Excellent job!

(09-14-2019, 09:03 AM)Sir_Guy Wrote:  Also, I can mix the onea you choose to make them all sound like the same artist.

My mixing skills are not bad, but not the best
It's fine, what you've sent is perfect as it is. If you do want to mix it, I'm not exactly stopping you though...  Wink

(09-14-2019, 09:04 AM)yor boi 24 Wrote:  Hey I got one.

if this works

Both are the same thing but it is kind of a boss music type of feel
Wow, it sounds exactly like a traditional boss theme! I think I'll use this as chase scene music instead of a boss fight though. Fantastic composition!

(09-14-2019, 09:14 AM)ABY55 Wrote:  I have another song. This is supposed to be for like some kind of desert boss. I may post a remix MP3 file of it later.
It really does sound like a desert boss! Good job!

ATTENTION VIDEO GAME MUSIC COMPETITORS! The competition will end today at 7:00 P.M. (GMT-7)! All submissions that have been submitted before 7:00 will be eligible for winning. Later on Tuesday (9/17/19) at some time around 5:00 P.M., 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be announced. Remember, 1st place gets one of their sequences as the game's theme music (whether it's a submitted one or a new one you'd like to send), their user name noticeably referenced in the game, and the opportunity to do a music trade (I'll give you one of my musical creations for you to use for whatever reason. The music may not be an Online Sequencer composition and will be sent as an MP3. The music will be attached
to a private message for 1st place). 2nd and 3rd will only receive the bonus music trade opportunity, and everyone who sent music that I will use will have their user name or provided real name in the credits.

For the music trade deal, I could also help with a sequence collaboration if that is more valuable to you. If you'd like some reference for my music composition skills on Online Sequencer, I can post one of my tracks (I don't have any saved on my profile since I record the music raw with Audacity Music Editor).

Lastly, if you'd still like to send music for the game, I'll use it and still put your name in the credits, but it may not be used in my CURRENT programming project.

I hope you all enjoyed doing this, your work is VERY appreciated! Thank you all so much! (:

ATTENTION! The competition's end has been moved over to Monday at 9:00 P.M. due to schedule issues. The winners will be announced on Tuesday at 5:00 P.M.!

P.S. I will not be active on Sunday, and I will no longer reply to those who have eligible music. The composers eligible will be announced when the winners are announced!

Another song

subscribe to Arselin Ten on youtube

Final Entry - Final Boss Fight Song

[waiting for the bus in the rain, in the rain, wai- waiting for the bus in the rain]

(09-15-2019, 04:38 PM)Arselin Ten Wrote:  Another song
This is really good! I like the combination of 8-bit with a modern battle theme style! Great work!

ATTENTION! THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER! Any submissions posted here after this post was made will not be eligible for getting a top 3 placement. If you still want to send music, I will accept it and will still credit you. The top 3 winners will be announced on Tuesday at 5:00 P.M.! Thank you all so much for your contributions, and I hope you all enjoyed doing this. Thank you so much!