A NEW CHALLENGE APPROACHES!?!?

HELLO ONLINE SEQUENCER!!
Hello I am Alex! or Dat Alex on the Discord server. I have a challenge for you.
You must make a song based around 1 instrument and 1 genre.
If you accept, you must say, challenge accepted.
But here is the catch my friends. You do not choose the genre or the instrument. It will be done on my random list generator DON DON DOOOOOON...

Rules:
  • You must do the genre and instrument assigned to you. that's why it is called a challenge.
  • You can use multiple instruments, however you must make the instrument assigned the forefront of the song.
  • The one rule of fight club is to not talk about fight club. it does not exist.
GO my friends. I will see you on the other side. To those who accept this challenge, I bid you good luck.

challenge accepted

Eggplant

(05-29-2020, 03:55 PM)a Wrote:  challenge accepted

Well well well. Welcome to the game. I have chose SciFi and your genre is... Baroque. Good luck.

The Music Man that has no life

well this is a pickle. ScFfi doesn't sound in place with anything i try... it sounds more like a guitar than anything, yet baroque is more orchestral. this is gonna be a good challenge for my brain.

Eggplant

les do this hit me

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞

oh wait uuuuh

challenge accepted

(05-29-2020, 05:22 PM)SyntaxError Wrote:  oh wait uuuuh

challenge accepted

Welcome to my fun house, MWAHAHAHAHA. I have spun the wheel of fate and fortune and you got... KOTO
your genre shall be... Celtic music. Good luck

The Music Man that has no life

(05-29-2020, 05:33 PM)Alex! Wrote:  
(05-29-2020, 05:22 PM)SyntaxError Wrote:  oh wait uuuuh

challenge accepted

Welcome to my fun house, MWAHAHAHAHA. I have spun the wheel of fate and fortune and you got... KOTO
your genre shall be... Celtic music. Good luck
oh hell yeah

What is the genre and instrument?

Please send me any songs you would like feedback or editing on the messager in the Online Sequencer

My YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2z20gPO-Hdk

My music:

(05-29-2020, 06:08 PM)Lopyt Wrote:  What is the genre and instrument?
you have to say challenge accepted and you get a random instrument and type of music. it was all in the rules...

Eggplant