Sequences on member profile's not appearing

So I was trying to listen to some sequences from a certain user, but they wouldn't appear. On the member's profile, it says they have 0 sequences, but it still shows the amount of plays they've gotten. Only the first page of sequences appear, but some of them are out a place because a message saying "No sequences found" is taking up space. In other words, I can't access every sequence a member has made. And yes, I tried refreshing the page, closing the tab, logging in and out, and seeing if this happens with another member. None of these probable solutions worked.

Here's an example of what this looks like. Notice the lack of the "next" button and the misformatting in the first row of sequences.

For now, you can add "?start=n" to the end of the url to navigate a user's sequence page, where "n" refers to the nth sequence in their profile. For example, there are 72 sequences shown in one page, so adding "?start=72" to the end of the link effectively let's you view the 2nd page of the user's sequences ("?start=144" for the second, "?start=216" for the third, "?start=(72 * n)" for the nth).

jacob fixed this

wait, no he didnt, not entirely. this was happening to me and gazx but our accounts have been fixed. etherbot's account still has "0 sequences"

Not sure the pattern for who it's affecting, but from me looking at some accounts, I can give a small list of some I do see being affected and some I don't.
Accounts Affected (When I view them):
  • LucentTear
  • UTComposer
  • Kirbyderp
  • Void
  • XStep
  • EtherBot
  • Firebolt391d
  • Jonah
  • Muhngkee
  • yobro9000
  • Stuffy McStuffins
  • MysticSwe
  • Crimson
  • dfhwze
  • Jumpanderen Walk
  • Lkigoo
  • DR54M
  • Tests
  • Arcyparky
  • Murasagi
  • Tacogirl75
Accounts Not Affected (When I view them):
  • Sir_Guy
  • SyntaxError
  • RuleEmpire
  • ▇▆▙▆▙▇▞
  • korwynkim
  • blobertthebob
  • Jampamane
  • KhorNeil
  • dcsm
  • Eric
  • JHXC
  • Wafels
Hopefully this list helps some at least.

Welp, I'm infected with it, too.

I am on the list, and I have been noticing this.
I will note though that I can still use the "search" function on my page, and it works normally. The search will give me all of the sequences that I have regarding the search keyword, with little or no noticeable problems/errors, and no missing sequences.

(*Edit: the search function shows all sequences related to the keyword, even sequences in which seem to be at first hidden/or not shown on the main front page.)
(*Also, just as Kirby mentioned above, add '?start=n' to your link, and it will also show more sequences. They are still there, it's just that the website is confused.)
(E.g. for me, i would type https://onlinesequencer.net/members/945?start=40 to get to the page where it starts with my 40th sequence.)

this is causing me aNXIETY
[Image: Screenshot-2019-12-02-at-12.png]

I want tea. Give me the delectable plant water.

Hi, I came here because I, too, am infected. I am glad to see I am not the only user who has this most bizarre affliction.

Although, as Firebolt391d said, the Search function still seems to work normally, so I can still access all my sequences that are, say, Sr. Wooly remixes and arranges under 26443?search=wooly

But this, nobody else has mentioned: when I do, my Sequences counter changes to the number of search results (in this example, 15 sequences.)

(12-03-2019, 05:53 AM)DJBumbershoot Wrote:  Hi, I came here because I, too, am infected. I am glad to see I am not the only user who has this most bizarre affliction.

Although, as Firebolt391d said, the Search function still seems to work normally, so I can still access all my sequences that are, say, Sr. Wooly remixes and arranges under 26443?search=wooly

But this, nobody else has mentioned: when I do, my Sequences counter changes to the number of search results (in this example, 15 sequences.)
Something like that happens to me too. I only get the either first four or the first five of every member's sequence when I search their name