Hello, I'm BuildistGuard from Buildism/2DWorlds

(04-09-2020, 01:35 AM)[Mod] Void Wrote:  I remember Leonartists profile picture .gif , it still haunts me to this day xD

You made me go look it up. I remember one day I got bored and looked at all the frames individually to see what the random writing was about.

Leonartist is a good artist and a good computer programmer. Maybe he should join this website.

I am one of Jacob's earliest players, going back to late December of 2010, with Buildism!

If you're tired of hearing about racism, imagine how exhausted some people are of experiencing it.

Hey guys, I'm Leonartist. Yeah I remember that gif I made lol. Me and BG talk a lot. What I've been doing since 2DWorlds shut down is working on this website:

http://2bit.neocities.org

I think it would be nice for one of us (or someone else) to recreate Buildism/2DWorlds and/or Vexillum. Leonartist is a good computer programmer, but he and I are both so busy nowadays. Maybe I should really try computer programming.

I am one of Jacob's earliest players, going back to late December of 2010, with Buildism!

If you're tired of hearing about racism, imagine how exhausted some people are of experiencing it.

Nice reading, I understand 50 % (of what Void said)

Welcome back BuildistGuard !

Thank you, MysticSwe! By the way, have you ever used Buildism/2DWorlds and/or Vexillum before?

Buildism/2DWorlds and Vexillum had so much potential, and they still could, if revived today!