blobertthebob's Songs

Yeah! This is the first song I decided to post:

If you were a bloon, wouldn't you rather be popped then wither away into an undignified husk? Since bloons can't talk, I'll guess we never know.

:D

Instrumental Loop

onlinesequencer.net/132998

If you were a bloon, wouldn't you rather be popped then wither away into an undignified husk? Since bloons can't talk, I'll guess we never know.

This is one of my newest:
onlinesequencer.net/138843?synth

onlinesequencer.net/139720

onlinesequencer.net/137933

- Triplets

http://onlinsequencer.net/140674

My best transcribed piece so far!

THE BEGINNING OF TIME BY DJ-NATE

The link on the forum doesn't work, so I used the chat link. Great Job!

Wonder what Kripkey has to say about this one.

-JHXC

FIXED LINK:

I made it on another website, then imported it.