blobertthebob's Songs

Have a polish Christmas carol!

If you were a bloon, wouldn't you rather be popped then wither away into an undignified husk? Since bloons can't talk, I'll guess we never know.

:D

The ghosts... They are coming...

Parts of this are kind of maybe probably most definitely My Singing Monsters...

If you were a bloon, wouldn't you rather be popped then wither away into an undignified husk? Since bloons can't talk, I'll guess we never know.

Smooth Move bro.

Finally. I posted one of my songs.

Story of Forbidden Lands

Endgame:

(it gets better later on)

Cleave

This is my best sequence by FAR, though it's not that long.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SONG THAT I AM STILL MAKING

Damn I forgot about this post...

Well let's start posting stuff. I'll post a couple of my songs in the next post.