Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The "Ask Lucent Anything" Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a thing now since I was incomprehensibly rambling to Crimson on how I compose music. And I'm not doing it again because I suck at speaking in an organized fashion over voice.

But yeah. Feel free to ask me anything from how I make things, how it's like being a moderator, what soap I use, what do I do in my free time, favorite foods, etc. (Although a majority of you who know me on the site already know what I do on my free time, this is just an example question.)

If it's a question requiring my consent then I have a right to say no. Just a disclaimer.

Also feel free to make your own AMA thread, just make sure it's in Off Topic.
(09-13-2017, 11:08 AM)VoidZee Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make things? How is it like being a moderator? What soap do you use? What do you do on your free time? What are your favorite food/s?

How to you f uck a guy? (Jkk)
(09-13-2017, 11:08 AM)VoidZee Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make things? How is it like being a moderator? What soap do you use? What do you do on your free time? What are your favorite food/s?

First I insert my imaginary tongue into my laptop.
My mannerisms of being a mod often include shouting obscenities at people and discouraging everyone on the website, opposite of what a moderator should actually do.
I use some acne brand as body wash.
I do my laptop on my free time.
I like grilled eels and green tea frappuccinos.
Top or bottom?
Are you capable of going out of your usual musical style?
(09-13-2017, 11:13 AM)XStep Wrote: [ -> ]Are you capable of going out of your usual musical style?

When given the chance and motivation to, I can, just it might retain some elements my general music still has.
Give me a long time if you want me to make it not sound like my norm.
Why do you like drawings diccs
(09-13-2017, 11:10 AM)Sexual alter Wrote: [ -> ]Top or bottom?

Sadomasochist.
(09-13-2017, 11:20 AM)Sexual alter Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you like drawings diccs

They are simply the most complex infrastructure, being located near the middle bottom of the male anatomy. The thighs are also pleasant things to draw, and that it satisfies the desire of the person drawing it, as most other people will feel discomfort into drawing.
Do you know of a good art software for macs?
Pages: 1 2