Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The "Ask Lucent Anything" Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-13-2017, 01:54 PM)A Rusty Teakettle Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know of a good art software for macs?

I am not a Mac user unfortunately. All that I can say is that Paint Tool SAI is a good one for many starting artists who own a tablet. If you only use a mouse, then you gotta know how to color and you're pretty much forced to scan your drawings before hand and use the vectoring option of SAI to make lines.

That being said, vector in SAI is much easier than it is in Photoshop. But do get a tablet, it makes the digital art process 100% easier.
Why Did You Make This?
Why Do U Like Asmr?, its terrible.
(09-13-2017, 02:00 PM)Thejordster135 Wrote: [ -> ]Why Did You Make This?

(09-13-2017, 06:36 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]This is a thing now since I was incomprehensibly rambling to Crimson on how I compose music. And I'm not doing it again because I suck at speaking in an organized fashion over voice.

(09-13-2017, 02:02 PM)Thejordster135 Wrote: [ -> ]Why Do U Like Asmr?, its terrible.

It is an extremely subtle effect of guilty pleasure, and that I am one of those types of people who like to gradually be turned on rather than getting to the action right away. In fact I don't even like hard action. ASMR and foreplay is enough for me.

(09-13-2017, 02:10 PM)Thejordster135 Wrote: [ -> ]do u know what bondage is, hahahah dont havta answer that one Tounge

Yes, I am aware of the Bondage Discipline Sadism Masochism field. It is hardly my thing because realistically most people often correlate it to a master and a slave and all of that stuff is just bogus. Even if I were to consider it more rationally, I just don't believe it to be very hot.
(09-13-2017, 02:17 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2017, 02:00 PM)Thejordster135 Wrote: [ -> ]Why Did You Make This?

(09-13-2017, 06:36 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]This is a thing now since I was incomprehensibly rambling to Crimson on how I compose music. And I'm not doing it again because I suck at speaking in an organized fashion over voice.

(09-13-2017, 02:02 PM)Thejordster135 Wrote: [ -> ]Why Do U Like Asmr?, its terrible.

It is an extremely subtle effect of guilty pleasure, and that I am one of those types of people who like to gradually be turned on rather than getting to the action right away. In fact I don't even like hard action. ASMR and foreplay is enough for me.

(09-13-2017, 02:10 PM)Thejordster135 Wrote: [ -> ]do u know what bondage is, hahahah dont havta answer that one Tounge

Yes, I am aware of the Bondage Discipline Sadism Masochism field. It is hardly my thing because realistically most people often correlate it to a master and a slave and all of that stuff is just bogus. Even if I were to consider it more rationally, I just don't believe it to be very hot.
I didnt mean that kind but guess it kinda answers some stuff
Pages: 1 2