Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The "Ask Lucent Anything" Thread!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a thing now since I was incomprehensibly rambling to Crimson on how I compose music. And I'm not doing it again because I suck at speaking in an organized fashion over voice.

But yeah. Feel free to ask me anything from how I make things, how it's like being a moderator, what soap I use, what do I do in my free time, favorite foods, etc. (Although a majority of you who know me on the site already know what I do on my free time, this is just an example question.)

If it's a question requiring my consent then I have a right to say no. Just a disclaimer.

Also feel free to make your own AMA thread, just make sure it's in Off Topic.
How do you make things? How is it like being a moderator? What soap do you use? What do you do on your free time? What are your favorite food/s?
(09-13-2017, 02:08 PM)VoidZee Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make things? How is it like being a moderator? What soap do you use? What do you do on your free time? What are your favorite food/s?

How to you f uck a guy? (Jkk)
(09-13-2017, 02:08 PM)VoidZee Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make things? How is it like being a moderator? What soap do you use? What do you do on your free time? What are your favorite food/s?

First I insert my imaginary tongue into my laptop.
My mannerisms of being a mod often include shouting obscenities at people and discouraging everyone on the website, opposite of what a moderator should actually do.
I use some acne brand as body wash.
I do my laptop on my free time.
I like grilled eels and green tea frappuccinos.
Top or bottom?
(09-13-2017, 02:09 PM)Aoldladywhostillsgoestoschool Wrote: [ -> ]

How to you f uck a guy? (Jkk)

You have the smecks with them Smile ahuyk huyk huyk  I leugh a lot.
Are you capable of going out of your usual musical style?
(09-13-2017, 02:13 PM)XStep Wrote: [ -> ]Are you capable of going out of your usual musical style?

When given the chance and motivation to, I can, just it might retain some elements my general music still has.
Give me a long time if you want me to make it not sound like my norm.
Why do you like drawings diccs
(09-13-2017, 02:10 PM)Sexual alter Wrote: [ -> ]Top or bottom?

Sadomasochist.
Pages: 1 2