Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: WHO DELETED MY DRAWINGS AND WHY?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi. 

I'd like to convey the following rant to the moderator who removed my 6 drawings (that I had saved):

S C R E W  Y O U . Not only did you delete drawings that I put time into making but YOU DELETED THEM LIKE A SNEAKY F*** without telling me anything!

How can you feel good about yourself for having deleted a DOUBLE RAINBOW and some other silly sh*t (like a Rubik's Cube, a butterfly, etc.) that I did JUST FOR KICKS? Is that what you became a moderator for?!

Your "job" should be to remove the BAD sh*t, the NASTY sh*t, the SPAMMING/TROLLING/MEANINGLESS sh*t only. NOT THE FUN SILLY STUFF.

LEAVE THE FUN SILLY STUFF. LET PEOPLE HAVE FUN AND LEAVE ME ALONE. 

You had NO reasonable reason to delete them and apart from those I make decent music too, OK? I LIKE TO DO BOTH and there's NOTHING wrong with that you uppity-*ss double-rainbow-quietly-deleting moderatorf*****

RESTORE THEM RIGHT NOW THANK YOU BYE
Online Sequencer is a website dedicated towards creating musical content, and not for drawings of no auditory value. We clear up these type of sequences whenever we see them because we feel that sequences that are of value would be overshadowed by them.

It's okay to be experimental on bad music, but things like sequence art are frowned upon by the community due to loading issues and the inharmonious mess played afterward. We'd appreciate your understanding on this. Happy sequencing.
(02-07-2018, 10:40 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Online Sequencer is a website dedicated towards creating musical content, and not for drawings of no auditory value. We clear up these type of sequences whenever we see them because we feel that sequences that are of value would be overshadowed by them.

It's okay to be experimental on bad music, but things like sequence art are frowned upon by the community due to loading issues and the inharmonious mess played afterward.  We'd appreciate your understanding on this. Happy sequencing.

Lowkey I didn't know you delete stuff I am glad to hear that, because when I make a song I make three or so incomplete songs.
Besides,since I'm not a moderator I'm gonna say this, Like, Ya' really expect to get stuff back that has been permanently deleted by yelling aat them and calling them names...? ...Seems legit...

Seriously though, Just use a pixel art maker. Or even better; Make mute notes to decorate a musical piece (Mute an instrument in the slider to make all notes of that color make no sound) Just make sure not to accidentally mute part of your song!
What you lack should be some muting and a hidden melody :/

yo crim, ur signature thing should say, open your MIND and you'll see what's ahead Wink
(02-07-2018, 10:40 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]Online Sequencer is a website dedicated towards creating musical content, and not for drawings of no auditory value. We clear up these type of sequences whenever we see them because we feel that sequences that are of value would be overshadowed by them.

It's okay to be experimental on bad music, but things like sequence art are frowned upon by the community due to loading issues and the inharmonious mess played afterward.  We'd appreciate your understanding on this. Happy sequencing.

There are swastikas, d*cks, and all kinds of sh*tty things that have been sitting around for months, which leads me to think that whoever removed my stuff just did it to be an *ss and not as a genuine effort to clear up the site.

I also don't see whose sequences I've overshadowed? Using a "searchable" title helps songs be located. They can also be shared in the chat and/or in a thread, or elsewhere in the vastness of interwebs (and those are the methods I'd imagine work best). 

Moreover, you can usually tell from the thumbnail if something is a drawing, so inharmonious messes can be avoided by clicking on what looks like a song (or a bad attempt of a song, if that's what it turns out to be).

And if Mystery Moderator sees this, I wrote them a sequence-art-less, non-frownable-upon sequence.
(02-08-2018, 07:58 AM)UTComposer Wrote: [ -> ]Besides,since I'm not a moderator I'm gonna say this, Like, Ya' really expect to get stuff back that has been permanently  deleted by yelling aat them and calling them names...? ...Seems legit...

Seriously though, Just use a pixel art maker. Or even better; Make mute notes to decorate a musical piece (Mute an instrument in the slider to make all notes of that color make no sound) Just make sure not to accidentally mute part of your song!

I called them names because I consider deleting my things without a word as their way of quietly  flipping me off.

So drawings are not against the rules if they're muted? I could've done that if they would've told me to (or they could've done it instead of deleting everything).
(02-08-2018, 02:43 PM)CrimsonSF Wrote: [ -> ]What you lack should be some muting and a hidden melody :/

I wish they would've told me that...
Drawing d*cks and swastikas isn't allowed either.
Pages: 1 2 3