Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Previous Monthly Contest Leaderboards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: avatar_1632.png?dateline=1537691382] It completely slipped our minds that we should have posted a leaderboard thread for the OS points.

Now that people are actually winning some, I will list the current contenders  below.

1st
JHXC - 8 pts (Won the tiebreaker)

2nd
Firebolt391d - 8 pts

3rd
Julesvpraag - 7 pts

---

4th
XStep - 6 pts
Lumien - 6 pts

6th
Moopler Surprise - 5 pts
blobertthebob - 5 pts
UTComposer - 5 pts

9th
DarastrixCrowl - 4 pts
dcsm - 4 pts

11th
mysticswe - 3 pts

12th
korwynkim - 2 points

"But Lucent, we don't even know these people in the top 3!!11!1 This leaderboard is unfair!"

Calm yourselves. Even I feel the leaderboard isn't balanced. We're going to see how to balance the points per contest after the first three months of the OS Events.

Meanwhile, we are also trying to make more events that we can add to the point counter so that can also provide opportunities to balance the scores.

For now, pat yourself on the back if you make it on here. Thank you for participating in the OS Events!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] And now, with all of the points given out, it’s time to tally up all the points to see who wins the 2018 Beta Monthly Contests!

*insert drumroll*

The winner of the 2018 Beta Monthly Contests is JHXC! Congratulations! You’ll be contacted shortly about your prizes.

The second place winner of the 2018 Beta Monthly Contests is Firebolt391d! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

The third place winner of the 2018 Beta Monthly Contests is Julesvpraag! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the 2018 Beta Monthly Contests this year! I hope you all look forward to the 2019 Monthly Contests that will soon come out.

Lastly, in case anyone wants to listen, here were the winning sequences for each monthly contest!
October: [url=]Unknown Ambitions by Moopler Surprise[/url]
November: [url=]Autumn by blobertthebob[/url]
December (Winter): [url=]Midnight Solstice by JHXC[/url]
December (Christmas): [url=]Frosty Visits Cool, Cool Mountain by UTComposer[/url]
December (Finale): [url=]Concealed the Conclusion by XStep[/url]

1st
Vladimirr - 24 pts

2nd
Pricerocks - 18 pts

3rd
XStep - 13 pts

4th
Lumien - 12 pts

5th
MysticSwe - 7 pts
Julesvpraag - 7 pts

7th
blobertthebob - 6 pts
Muhngkee - 6 pts

9th
MysTrysT - 5 pts
Guest - 5 pts
Vulminous_Music - 5 pts
CaptainPresto - 5 pts 
Syntax Error - 5 pts
Firebolt391d - 5 pts

13th
Sir_Guy - 4 pts
Tibbinator - 4 pts
MTN-HNG - 4 pts
JHXC - 4 pts 
gazxons - 4 pts
MarkPD - 4 pts

19th
asdf :] - 3 pts
Jonah - 3 pts

21st
Kirbyderp - 2 pts 
Void - 2 pts
The Institute - 2 pts

25th
Doublepower - 1 pts 
fox - 1 pts
Crimson - 1 pts
nathandye - 1 pts

[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] And now, with all of the points given out, it’s time to tally up all the points to see who wins the 2019 Monthly Contests!

The winner of the 2019 Monthly Contests is Vladimirr! Congratulations! You’ll be contacted shortly about your prizes.

The second place winner of the 2019 Monthly Contests is Pricerocks! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

The third place winner of the 2019 Monthly Contests is Xstep! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated in the 2019 Monthly Contests! I hope you all look forward to the 2020 Monthly Contests.

Lastly, in case anyone wants to listen, here were the winning sequences for each 2019 monthly contest!

llllllllJanuary:llllllllllllsMarch:lllllllsllllllltApril:lllllltlllllllllsMay:llllllllllllllllmJune:

llllllllllJuly:llllllllllllllllAugust:llllllllllllSeptember:lllllllllllOctober:llllllllllsNovember:lllslllllDecember:

1st
Tibbinator - 26 pts

2nd
Julesvpraag - 22 pts

3rd
Pricerocks - 19 pts

4th
SyntaxError - 16 pts

5th
Ale K - 10 pts
XStep - 10 pts

7th
cork - 9 pts

8th
Guest - 8 pts
Crimson - 8 pts

10th
Jey - 7 pts
The Institute - 7 pts

12th
RuleEmpire - 6 pts

13th
MTN-HNG - 5 pts
Esperanza - 5 pts
Lopyt - 5 pts

16th
JHXC - 4 pts
-_-Aqua-_- - 4 pts
Tacogirl75 - 4 pts
MysticSwe - 4 pts
MeeMSequencer - 4 pts

21st
Vulminous_Music - 3 pts
ABing - 3 pts

23rd
Tests - 2 pts
CaptainPresto - 2 pts
Ourobius - 2 pts
fox - 2 pts
Lumien - 2 pts
Alan Tiger - 2 pts
MrMCgrady - 2 pts

30th
Etherbot - 1 pts
UTComposer - 1 pts
nathandye - 1 pts
Callistowo - 1 pts
gazx - 1 pts
yeem - 1 pts
TRWIYC - 1 pts
meme man - 1 pts
Viku - 1 pts
Becky - 1 pts
emekat - 1 pts
Battle Music - 1 pts
Calico - 1 pts

[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] And now, without further ado, it’s time to announce the winners of the 2020 Monthly Contests!

The winner of the 2020 Monthly Contests is Tibbinator! Congratulations! You’ll be contacted shortly about your prizes.

The second place winner of the 2020 Monthly Contests is Julesvpraag! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

The third place winner of the 2020 Monthly Contests is Pricerocks! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

Lastly, in case anyone wants to listen, here were the winning sequences for each 2020 monthly contest!

lllllllJanuary:lllllllllllsFebruary:llllllllllllsMarch:lllllllsllllllltApril:lllllltlllllllllsMay:llllllllllllllllmJune:

llllllltlJuly:lllllllllllllllllAugust:llllllllllllSeptember:llllllllltOctober:llllllllllltNovember:lllslllllDecember:

1st
bentoonie - 17.75 pts

2nd
Cool172 - 13 pts

3rd
Calico - 11.25 pts

4th
steggy - 10.75 pts

5th
pseudoname - 10.5 pts

6th
ControlKey - 9 pts

7th
Lopyt - 7.3 pts

8th
MrMCgrady - 7 pts

9th
Tibbinator - 6 pts

10th
Pixelated Studios - 5 pts
Pricerocks - 5 pts
LarryTheMaskMan - 5 pts
JackLooksPale - 5 pts

14th
CaptainPresto- 4 pts
Triangle - 4 pts

16th
MeeMSequencer - 3.3 pts

17th
asdf :] - 3 pts
urimegaconnor - 3 pts
Lumien - 3 pts

20th
Julesvpraag - 2 pts
unnamed official - 2 pts
Mr_Magicman2 - 2 pts
nonexistent font - 2 pts
Liam - 2 pts
BenjoBanjo7 - 2 pts
Inconsistent - 2 pts

27th
fox - 1.3 pts

28th
Syntax - 1 pts
The Institute - 1 pts
PuzzlePuddles - 1 pts
ABing - 1 pts
KannaKandy - 1 pts
Crimson - 1 pts
PhantomFlame- 1 pts
Verticasoco - 1 pts
eepic - 1 pts

37th
♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ - .75 pts

[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] And now, without further ado, it’s time to announce the winners of the 2021 Monthly Contests!

The winner of the 2021 Monthly Contests is bentoonie! Congratulations! You’ll be contacted shortly about your prizes.

The second place winner of the 2021 Monthly Contests is Cool172! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

The third place winner of the 2021 Monthly Contests is Calico! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

Now, here's where I'd usually put all of the winning sequences for each month, but playlists exist now! Now, on the Online Sequencer account, you can find playlists for each year that showcase the winning sequences for each Monthly Contest of that year!

Here is the playlist for this year's winning sequences!
https://onlinesequencer.net/playlist/13493

Again, I'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated in this year's contest! Even if you only got a point, if you see your name on the above leaderboard you should feel proud of yourself! I hope you all are looking forward to the next set of Monthly Contests as much as I am. See you in the new year!

1st
Cool172 - 52 pts

2nd
Lopyt - 29 pts

3rd
Alex! - 21 pts

4th
cyanideluci - 13 pts

5th
nonexistent font - 12 pts

6th
Triangle - 9.5 pts

7th
PuzzlePuddles - 6 pts
Tibbinator - 6 pts
vance - 6 pts
Mr. Magicman - 6 pts

11th
TVHeadguyInAbowNHat - 5 pts
SnakeyWaters - 5 pts

13th
MeeMSequencer - 4 pts
Guns - 4 pts

15th
bentoonie - 3 pts
JackLooksPale - 3 pts
Crimson - 3 pts

18th
SNAKEBOX2020 - 2.5 pts

19th
OSNickelz - 2 pts
JOwen2 - 2 pts
Calico - 2 pts

22nd
zaidddd - 1 pts
Isaac Krumpelman - 1 pts
KannaKandy - 1 pts
Verti - 1 pts
ickumas - 1 pts
NoobOfMusic25 - 1 pts
▇▆▙▆▙▇▞ - 1 pts
BenjoBanjo7 - 1 pts
bobbobbob123 - 1 pts
Alan Tiger - 1 pts
.-.. .- - 1 pts
Jupie - 1 pts
MarkPD - 1 pts
zapmek - 1 pts
HipsterTypist - 1 pts
SuperSilver - 1 pts
Real_KBGamingYT / KobesterGD - 1 pts

[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] And now, without further ado, it’s time to announce the winners of the 2022 Monthly Contests!

The winner of the 2022 Monthly Contests is Cool172! Congratulations! You’ll be contacted shortly about your prizes.

The second place winner of the 2022 Monthly Contests is Lopyt! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

The third place winner of the 2022 Monthly Contests is Alex!! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

Here is the playlist for this year's winning sequences! You can find playlists for each year that showcase the respective Monthly Contest winning sequences on the Online Sequencer account.
https://onlinesequencer.net/playlist/22195

Again, I'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated in this year's contest! Even if you only got a point, if you see your name on the above leaderboard you should feel proud of yourself! I hope you all are looking forward to the next set of Monthly Contests as much as I am. See you in the new year!

1st
Mr. Magicman - 28 pts

2nd
N4T - 25 pts

3rd
SnakeyWaters - 19 pts

4th
ballin - 11 pts

5th
Crumb - 7 pts
AleK - 7 pts

7th
Lopyt - 6 pts

8th
pseudoname - 5 pts
Julesvpraag - 5 pts
MeeM - 5 pts
CaptainPresto - 5 pts

12th
Devin-music - 4 pts
Maketa - 4 pts
SNAKEBOX2020 - 4 pts
ScriabinIsntAtonal - 4 pts

16th
Cool172 - 3 pts
JOwen - 3 pts

18th
Vulm - 2 pts
SlimeJime - 2 pts

20th
Dogbark - 1 pts
Lofi Girl - 1 pts
gax - 1 pts
Ben - 1 pts
Calico - 1 pts
corntooth82 - 1 pts
Geekgazer - 1 pts
Bulgarian_Puzzle - 1 pts
Dallas Canfield - 1 pts
splinestein - 1 pts
.-.. .- - 1 pts
Pricerocks - 1 pts
worthywaffle - 1 pts

[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] And now, without further ado, it’s time to announce the winners of the 2023 Monthly Contests!

The winner of the 2023 Monthly Contests is Mr. Magicman! Congratulations! You’ll be contacted shortly about your prizes.

The second place winner of the 2023 Monthly Contests is N4T! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

The third place winner of the 2023 Monthly Contests is SnakeyWaters! You’ll be receiving your prizes shortly.

Here is the playlist for this year's winning sequences! You can find playlists for each year that showcase the respective Monthly Contest winning sequences on the Online Sequencer account or on Bandcamp.
Online Sequencer playlist: https://onlinesequencer.net/playlist/29599
Bandcamp playlist: https://onlinesequencer.bandcamp.com/alb...-sequences

Again, I'd like to give a huge thank you to everyone who participated in this year's contest! Even if you only got one point, if you see your name on the above leaderboard you should feel proud of yourself! I hope you all are looking forward to the next set of Monthly Contests as much as I am. See you in the new year!