Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Roast the user above you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nixip ur head looks like 2 buttcheecks on a stick xD
Jesse, more like Just C. Because C is all you can do. All you can be. C tier.
(07-04-2020, 08:49 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Jesse, more like Just C. Because C is all you can do. All you can be. C tier.

Says the guy whose opinion is practically negligible since around 120 people would turn around when you call his name on the street-
At least I didn't pick a nickname that automatically screams EDGY!
(07-04-2020, 08:49 AM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Jesse, more like Just C. Because C is all you can do. All you can be. C tier.
xD you're name is a  Minecraft Block Material and u live in the nether xD
*puts person above on a grill*

*gets roasted*
Your roast is as original as a dictionary. You should consider reading one.
Also, your roast about an actual roast is not even fire, guess you can call it a rare steak.
You're like that one "UH, ACTUALLY..." kid that brings up trivia during any discussion who everyone hates
(07-08-2020, 03:40 AM)RuleEmpire Wrote: [ -> ]You're like that one "UH, ACTUALLY..." kid that brings up trivia during any discussion who everyone hates

Coming from someone named 'RuleEmpire'.

If I'm the "Uh, actually.." kid that brings up trivia / facts during any discussion that everyone hates, I'd rather just bring up your name. Everyone hates you, and that's a fact.
no u HAHAHAHA rOaStEd LOLOLOL

Gee what did i eat for breakfast...
Pages: 1 2 3