Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Roast the user above you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can't roast me, right? Just don't dare.
In terms of first impressions, your website banner makes me think you are overly obsessed with anime
Geez man, that pfp is not cutting it... i mean for something Minecraft-esq... yeah... sorry to say it but it’s THAT bad. Even the mountains are TRIANGLES, not SQUARES.

(this is my first time “roasting” and i feel like i have to apologize because im that nice-)
(08-07-2020, 03:57 PM)KatieMakesThings Wrote: [ -> ]Geez man, that pfp is not cutting it... i mean for something Minecraft-esq... yeah... sorry to say it but it’s THAT bad. Even the mountains are TRIANGLES, not SQUARES.

(this is my first time “roasting” and i feel like i have to apologize because im that nice-)
A nice person never claims they ARE in fact, nice...

just like how a rich person would never proclaim to the world that they have a lot of money

To conclude, you are either lying or just profoundly dumb.
But it's ok to claim you are nice, not to complain about the fact that someone said that on a forum, because thats overreacting, which is very immature thing to do.
Pages: 1 2 3