Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 1,500 notes competition/celebration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For anyone who does not know me, I just joined the online sequencer community earlier this year. having only been a member for a few months, I will soon hit 1,500 plays on my account. to celebrate, I originally thought of just making a sequence with 1500 notes. then after seeing kirbyderp's fusion proposal, I thought I could have whoever saw this post a sequence, and you get the point. extravaganza!

RULES:
* your sequence MUST have at least 1,500 notes.
I removed all the other rules because they were stupid.

hope this turns out good, and see you next time!
note: I will choose my top five favorite sequences. there is no real reward other than saying you won, but it still seems fun to make it a competition
here is an example sequence:
COMPETITON ENTRIES CLOSED- RESULTS ARE POSTED https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...p?tid=3868
Can I go over?
Also, odd instrument selection... I use a lot of 8 bit, so unfortunately, I probably won't enter
(03-15-2020, 06:38 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Also, odd instrument selection... I use a lot of 8 bit, so unfortunately, I probably won't enter
I'll add 8-bit, i didn't think of that earlier.
Hope this fits to the rules
(03-15-2020, 06:43 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ] Hope this fits to the rules
that one works.
edit: actually, just saw the tempo is 117. sorry, but the tempo has to be 150+. really sorry.
Oops, forgot, sorry. Its hard to make stuff without editing volume sliders
It uses vibraphone, but I can change it to Mbox if I need to
(03-15-2020, 07:01 PM)Sir_Guy Wrote: [ -> ] It uses vibraphone, but I can change it to Mbox if I need to
it works. vibraphone is close enough.
Good luck loading it!
Pages: 1 2 3