Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Would you rather
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(08-09-2020, 04:21 PM)PixelRunner Wrote: [ -> ]a week left to live and do everything i want, so i could make a device that made a week feel like 7 years, so I can get all my life plans done in that time frame

would you rather have the ability to teleport and end up naked, or the ability to be invisible but u have to be naked or not even you will go invisible. let alone your clothes?
I would teleport and end up naked so I could go to my crushes house/room

Would you rather eat s*** or drink pee
Drink piss because I've tasted piss before. Ain't that bad.

Would you rather;
Kill your dad to save your mom or kill your mom to save your dad
(08-11-2020, 02:06 AM)dork Wrote: [ -> ]Drink piss because I've tasted piss before. Ain't that bad.

Would you rather;
Kill your dad to save your mom or kill your mom to save your dad
Depends on the situation.

Would you rather:
Get shot 15 times with a pellet gun in the same area, or get shot once with a 9mm Pistol
(08-11-2020, 04:23 AM)Viku Wrote: [ -> ]Would you rather:
Get shot 15 times with a pellet gun in the same area, or get shot once with a 9mm Pistol

'Depends on the situation?' You gotta answer bro. But, same thing applies here for the 9mm pistol. It depends where you are going to shoot that thing.
I think I'd rather take my chances with the 15 pellets. If you ramp up that number 15 up to maybe 50, then I might reconsider.

Would you rather eat a slice of chocolate cake (like traditional chocolate cake mix, with some frosting on top), or would you rather eat a slice of brownies (like the really chunky chocolate brownie, no nuts or anything)?
(08-11-2020, 04:58 AM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2020, 04:23 AM)Viku Wrote: [ -> ]Would you rather:

'Depends on the situation?' You gotta answer bro. But, same thing applies here for the 9mm pistol. It depends where you are going to shoot that thing.
I think I'd rather take my chances with the 15 pellets. If you ramp up that number 15 up to maybe 50, then I might reconsider.

Would you rather eat a slice of chocolate cake (like traditional chocolate cake mix, with some frosting on top), or would you rather eat a slice of brownies (like the really chunky chocolate brownie, no nuts or anything)?
Oh cmon, no way you can say you want the brownie.

I like moist cake.

Would you rather read minds but have your mind read by everyone or have X-ray vision that can only see the internal organs?
I'd rather read minds and have people read mine.

Would you rather break both arms or all the fingers on one hand?
X-ray organs.

Would you rather get a very bad computer virus off the internet, that destroys your computer, or accidentally write your own basic virus that destroys your computer?
(08-12-2020, 06:42 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]X-ray organs.

Would you rather get a very bad computer virus off the internet, that destroys your computer, or accidentally write your own basic virus that destroys your computer?
I'd rather write my own computer virus. That shows I'm proficient at code, so I can work on it more.

Would you rather have Fire Powers or Lightning Powers
Fire powers. No contest. That is humanity. Fire.

Would you rather be or not be?
Be because i am and its not so bad to exist in my opinion

would you rather live in the future or the past?
Pages: 1 2 3