Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2020 December Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
My second entry to the December 2020 contest, a space adventure.
Updated version of my Song 02. I will probably edit it within the entry period.

Song 02 V5 - new inspired sequence because I can't update the original (1752511)

[Image: Hs8yzOf.jpg]
[Image: image0.jpg?width=329&height=586]

There's never really been a reason for this to be known to the OS community, but I am a huge nerd for lava lamps. Green Flow is inspired by my first lava lamp, and I think it's a pretty good finale for my 2020 run. I may or may not have stayed up till 3AM writing it when I should've gone to bed at like 11. Enjoy, and thanks for a great year on OS!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]
[Image: Lightning.png]

painting by: the institute
music by: the institute

[Image: dear58o-c92821aa-2030-484d-b1bb-fc5cb8da...p1t-vi20D0]
[Image: backupPreviewc.png]
[Image: Canopy.png]

painting by: the institute
music by: the institute
[Image: attachment.php?aid=215] Hello Online Sequencer! It's now time to announce the 2020 December Monthly Contest winners!

A huge thank you to everyone who's participated in the contests this year! Please note that this announcement will just cover the December Monthly Contest Winners. See the Grand Leaderboard to find out who the overall winners of the 2020 Monthly Contests are.

In first place we have Santa's Workshop by Tibbinator. Congratulations, you'll be getting 5 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In second place we have CHAOS CHAOS!!! by Julesvpraag. Great job! You'll be getting 4 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

In third place we have Sweet Illusion by Crimson. Nice job, you'll be getting 3 points on the Grand Leaderboard!

We also have a few honorable mentions! Congratulations to everyone listed below. You'll all be getting 1 point on the Grand Leaderboard.

See you all at the 2021 contests!

Pages: 1 2 3 4