Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Space Race 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Test-491_V1_1845926

Can you tell if this sequence is ok for this race?

Story: Everything seems ok, the journey to outer space seems to go well but sometimes it is dangerous, swarms of big rocks and stuff Nervous

My first likeable original composition
(02-14-2021, 03:27 AM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]Test-491_V1_1845926

Story: Everything seems ok, the journey to outer space seems to go well but sometimes it is dangerous, swarms of big rocks and stuff Nervous
Nice sequence. It doesn't have to be space themed though. The rules are just that you have to use markers, EQ, and panning. I think technically you're doing all of these, but there's only a few markers, and some very slight EQ on the secret piano. You should try to use them to make cool effects. Go crazy with them. Get experimental.
(02-16-2021, 10:22 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2021, 03:27 AM)MysticSwe Wrote: [ -> ]Test-491_V1_1845926

Nice sequence. It doesn't have to be space themed though. The rules are just that you have to use markers, EQ, and panning. I think technically you're doing all of these, but there's only a few markers, and some very slight EQ on the secret piano. You should try to use them to make cool effects. Go crazy with them. Get experimental.

Oh OK. Good thing it's entry time to end of Mars. Thank you very much for your advice! Smile
I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO MAKE THIS SOUND GOOD
new version:

original (old) version:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6