Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Add a sustain violin instrument
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can we please get a sustain violin instrument? We have the secret piano instrument with sustain, but we need a second classical instrument with sustain. And the violin would be the perfect one.
work out how to sustain the existing instruments
(03-25-2021, 10:52 PM)♩♪♫♪♬♩♩ Wrote: [ -> ]work out how to sustain the existing instruments
You can't really without having like 10 notes in one grid square, plus it sounds horrible and you might as well use an 8-bit instrument at that point.

It's also a very inefficient method that often causes lag or sound issues when used a lot in actual songs.
It seems like a nice idea! Blush
Do you mean the sus violin? Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, ding ding ding.
(05-06-2021, 05:09 AM)LuminousKR Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the sus violin? Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, ding ding ding.
Ding ding ding ding ding ding-Who cares about having sus violins! We need sustain violins!-DING! ding dingdingding dingding!
Violin is a perfect one; I agree with you. My son plays a sustain violin. I encouraged him to take violin classes three years ago Because I saw considerable potential in him.  Even though we don't have so much money, we support him as much we can. We actually go to Violin Rentals, because to buy a violin we can't afford it. I hope he is gonna become a great musician in the future and play on big stages. Till then, we have what we have.
We aren't adding any new instruments
(07-07-2021, 11:01 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]We aren't adding any new instruments

That's probably not true and if it was, the children will be sad.
(03-25-2021, 03:53 PM)Ethanthegrand14 Wrote: [ -> ]Can we please get a sustain violin instrument? We have the secret piano instrument with sustain, but we need a second classical instrument with sustain. And the violin would be the perfect one.
I don't think this in particular will happen.

What I think is a little more likely, though, is a sustain switch.
Pages: 1 2