Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, my name is Kumoko. I am 19 (5,5,2002) and i really like unicorns.
My favorite genres are speedcore,dubstep and breakcore.
Some of my  favorite artists are Cheshyre and Lapfox.
I mostly draw and read books, my favorite book is The Last Unicorn
but my favorite book series is Warriors.
I sometimes play Terraria (100% achievements  -w-)
Hi. I hope you have a good time.
Welcome to OS Kumoko, nice to meet you.
Welcome! I advise you don't use chat for at least 4 months, other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay!
(06-27-2021, 02:37 AM)NoobOfMusic25 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! I advise you don't use chat for at least 4 months, other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks for the heads up! I'll proceed with caution.
(06-27-2021, 02:37 AM)NoobOfMusic25 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! I advise you don't use chat for at least 4 months, other than that, I hope you enjoy your stay!

That's a bit offensively long unless they spam.
True benvisions, even though chat isn't the most smart place on the internet, no ones stopping you from joining. Staying off for 4 months because someone unknown simply told you seems quite an unnecessary thing for me, maybe 4 days is better if you dont like joining chat on your first day haha. Do what you feel is best for you, nothing can go wrong that way ?
(06-27-2021, 03:02 AM)LarryTheMaskMan Wrote: [ -> ]True benvisions, even though chat isn't the most smart place on the internet, no ones stopping you from joining. Staying off for 4 months because someone unknown simply told you seems quite an unnecessary thing for me, maybe 4 days is better if you dont like joining chat on your first day haha. Do what you feel is best for you, nothing can go wrong that way ?

Yeah Larry, I think 4 months is too long. I think a week is good if you are not ready or you might be spamming in chat. If people are mature enough to not spam, then they will be able to be here on the first day.
(06-27-2021, 03:04 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2021, 03:02 AM)LarryTheMaskMan Wrote: [ -> ]True benvisions, even though chat isn't the most smart place on the internet, no ones stopping you from joining. Staying off for 4 months because someone unknown simply told you seems quite an unnecessary thing for me, maybe 4 days is better if you dont like joining chat on your first day haha. Do what you feel is best for you, nothing can go wrong that way ?
I mean that as a joke but okay! .w.
(06-27-2021, 03:53 AM)Kumoko Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2021, 03:04 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
I mean that as a joke but okay! .w.

Why did you mess my writing up?
Pages: 1 2