Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: OS TV show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(07-08-2021, 06:51 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]please tell more details, i would love to be in it

It takes place in 2021 when Ben (the main character) gets to high school, and has a lot of mysteries behind him. Ben's best friend, Hadlee, follows in his footsteps so that he can help with some problems that are difficult without collaboration.
The other thing I want to talk about is the show's content?

Questions to ask users on Online Sequencer:
1. Should it be live-action, animated, or hybrid?
2. If it's hybrid, what characters should be animated, and what characters should be live-action?
3. Where should it take place?
4. Who should direct and write episodes of the series?
5. Who is going to do the art?
6. Is there going to be one segment or more?
7. What should it be rated by the TV Parental Guidelines (or the TV rating system assigned in your area)?
Can I be the random guy who's coincidentally there at every situation
(07-09-2021, 10:49 AM)Lordy-Lord Wrote: [ -> ]Can I be the random guy who's coincidentally there at every situation

Color?
(07-09-2021, 10:49 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2021, 10:49 AM)Lordy-Lord Wrote: [ -> ]Can I be the random guy who's coincidentally there at every situation

Color?

I'm Black
(07-09-2021, 10:50 AM)Lordy-Lord Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2021, 10:49 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]

Color?

I'm Black

The options are green, blue, red, and purple.
i want to be in every episode but not like the main character yk. like how the central perk coffee shop in friends doesn't show up all the time but is still like there

i would like to be a tritagonist. also if you don't know what that is the definition is

tri·tag·o·nist
/trīˈtaɡənəst/
noun
the person who is third in importance, after the protagonist and deuteragonist.

protagonist = main character | deuteragonist = second main character | tritagonist = third main character

name in creds: nari/ben tuan (i didn't have it legally changed but i ben smith sounds too american)
(07-09-2021, 10:54 AM)nari Wrote: [ -> ]i want to be in every episode but not like the main character yk. like how the central perk coffee shop in friends doesn't show up all the time but is still like there
I'll put you as a supporting character.
(07-09-2021, 10:33 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]The other thing I want to talk about is the show's content?

Questions to ask users on Online Sequencer:
1. Should it be live-action, animated, or hybrid?
2. If it's hybrid, what characters should be animated, and what characters should be live-action?
3. Where should it take place?
4. Who should direct and write episodes of the series?
5. Who is going to do the art?
6. Is there going to be one segment or more?
7. What should it be rated by the TV Parental Guidelines (or the TV rating system assigned in your area)?

animated for the love of god i'm ugly
takes place in vietnam where it's hot but also where i'm from
uhmmm idk david fincher?? hes well known ig
the cast could help in writing the plot
me i'm okay ish at art maybe someone else yk
2 segments per episode
TV-MA D-L (TV-MA since it's not good for children, D for suggestive dialogue, and L for coarse language)
(07-09-2021, 10:56 AM)Benvisions Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-09-2021, 10:54 AM)nari Wrote: [ -> ]i want to be in every episode but not like the main character yk. like how the central perk coffee shop in friends doesn't show up all the time but is still like there
I'll put you as a supporting character.

no like in between supporting and main
Pages: 1 2 3 4