Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Song of the Week (SotW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made a song using nothing but E notes (Even Percussion!) It doesn't sound particularly good to me but at least it was fun making it  :D

Oh, even the Tempo is themed. The number "238" is "EE" in base 16 or hexidecimal Wink
fur elise, with some extra touch ups that probably only i like....still, here you go
Announcement:
[DUE DATE HAS BEEN MOVED UP TO SATURDAY THE 14TH]
@Judges, Now that the forums are back up, I'd like your feedback on the songs by 10:00 PM EST 5/18/16
Since the judges can't load the songs and neither can I, the results will be delayed until further notice.
Draw the names from a hat.
Alright, after the long 26 days I finally have the results (Some of the judges didn't reply to me in time though):

Honorable mentions:

[url=]Heartstrings ~Complete~ by Eric[/url]

[url=]Escape of the Woolen Sock by AJM[/url]

[url=]Office Coffee by Seadawg[/url]

And the winner is....... *drum roll*

[url=]Everything E by Jay2k[/url]

Reason:

It follows the theme really well; it's a great song in the first place as well.

It sounds really good. It's very creative and intuitive, using all E notes.

If it weren't for the theme, this might not have won. It was very close with Escape of the Woolen Sock.

It came down to me as a tie breaker for the two and I ended up choosing this one because of how well it fits the theme.

Finally: Great job to everyone that entered. The songs I heard were so great, I wish I could make all of them winners (I know it's cliche, but still).
Thank you so much for the win! I'm really happy about it. Admittedly, I thought someone else would have won, since I just made this piece for the fun of it. But still, thanks! :D
Congrats, Jay :D I didn't even know it was possible to make something sound good with the same notes.
I really enjoyed listening to it and all  the others *looks at Seadawg*

Btw Jonah (@ the disagreement) I was joking about the names from a hat. It was just because of the problems with the site recently. I hope you continue to do this. Maybe we'll see a greater number of entries. I wish more people knew about this site.

Oh and also I think it'd be cool if you made a month-by-month winner list in one of your first few posts. Just a thought.
Pages: 1 2 3