Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Song of the Week (SotW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-01-2016, 07:00 PM)AJM Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, Jay :D I didn't even know it was possible to make something sound good with the same notes.
I really enjoyed listening to it and all  the others *looks at Seadawg*

Btw Jonah (@ the disagreement) I was joking about the names from a hat. It was just because of the problems with the site recently. I hope you continue to do this. Maybe we'll see a greater number of entries. I wish more people knew about this site.

Oh and also I think it'd be cool if you made a month-by-month winner list in one of your first few posts. Just a thought.

Yeah, I knew it was a joke. The disagree was also part of the joke, but I immediately realized I would regret it afterwards. I've agreed to it now as well so that other people don't get the wrong idea. Thanks for the encouragement too, it means a lot.

Also: @Judges please submit what you think the theme should be for this week (We're doing weeks now)
(06-01-2016, 07:16 PM)Jonah Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 07:00 PM)AJM Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats, Jay :D I didn't even know it was possible to make something sound good with the same notes.

Btw Jonah (@ the disagreement) I was joking about the names from a hat. It was just because of the problems with the site recently. I hope you continue to do this. Maybe we'll see a greater number of entries. I wish more people knew about this site.

Oh and also I think it'd be cool if you made a month-by-month winner list in one of your first few posts. Just a thought.

Yeah, I knew it was a joke. The disagree was also part of the joke, but I immediately realized I would regret it afterwards. I've agreed to it now as well so that other people don't get the wrong idea. Thanks for the encouragement too, it means a lot.

Also: @Judges please submit what you think the theme should be for this week (We're doing weeks now)

Lol AJM you agreed and disagreed this post at the same time...  :rolleyes:

*blushes*
Great job Jay and to everyone else that entered!
hey it's july now
(07-01-2016, 05:33 PM)magnadeus Wrote: [ -> ]hey it's july now

I would like to keep doing this, but I don't know if the judges are still active. I haven't gotten a single response since I last asked them in early June.
In case this is still active???
[url=]The Heart of Despair ~{Culminate}~[/url]
Pages: 1 2 3