Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: LVW MUSIC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's way to loud most of them, wtHeck
(07-29-2022, 03:59 PM)YeetimessGrand50 Wrote: [ -> ]It's way to loud most of them, wtHeck

The Only one that sounds good is you lullaby, which isn't a lullaby
I am a strong supporter of OSCRM.
A lot of people are being very disrespectful of your music. You may be new to making music, but I think you're on the right track with many of these.
Keep making sequences and trying new things! You will get better!
Thanks

#OSCRM
(07-28-2022, 09:24 PM)LeonardoVineWIt Wrote: [ -> ]

Great job!
(07-29-2022, 08:08 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I am a strong supporter of OSCRM.
A lot of people are being very disrespectful of your music. You may be new to making music, but I think you're on the right track with many of these.
Thanks

#OSCRM

Disrespecting newbie composers is one of the worst things you can do. It can demotivate them from making music or make them quit entirely due to hate. If you think that their music is "low effort" or that it "sounds bad" then just remember that what may seem like just minutes of making music for you could be hours or even days for them. Just two or so years ago, my music sounded pretty bad, but I kept on working on it and now I have slightly better than average music lol

OSCRM seems like a step in the right direction, I'll support it :D

#OSCRM
(07-29-2022, 08:21 PM)Sodaguyz Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2022, 08:08 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I am a strong supporter of OSCRM.
Thanks

#OSCRM

Disrespecting newbie composers is one of the worst things you can do. It can demotivate them from making music or make them quit entirely due to hate. If you think that their music is "low effort" or that it "sounds bad" then just remember that what may seem like just minutes of making music for you could be hours or even days for them. Just two or so years ago, my music sounded pretty bad, but I kept on working on it and now I have slightly better than average music lol

OSCRM seems like a step in the right direction, I'll support it :D

#OSCRM
I guess your right... 
My songs took me some time... 
Sorry LeonardoVineWit.. 
Sad
I hope you get better at creating! Smile
(07-29-2022, 08:25 PM)YeetimessGrand50 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you get better at creating! Smile

#OSCRM
Thanks! I forgive you.

Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_wJMRy...1YJPiT8bQQ
Pages: 1 2