Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: How do I claim songs I wrote anonymously?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was just learning how to use the site without realizing it had accounts or a forum.

I have a lot of short loops and slowly edited/redone versions of longer songs and would like to tag them to me so I can track them and have them easily available. Also because a lot of them are bad and need fixing or to be deleted (multiple versions and duplicates). It seems silly to have to copy over each of these manually or to store them on the site when many are repetitive/repetitions of each other.

This is the only one that lists it as being made by me.

Short loops:

Longer things that I took more time on:

(this part added by someone else)

Long, long songs that I've made maybe ten versions of trying to figure out how to make it sound better:

--- [url=]Shapeshifters - Online Sequencer[/url]  EDITED, missed this earlier version

you can do that?
May i show you some of my best sequences?
I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

I think you can tell from the low quality and consistent use of "x#, x" patterns/lack of varying time signature or tempo, that these are all by me.

Since I catalogued them, I could just copy over the one best version of every song worth saving, but a) why have even more copies and b) who's to stop someone from saying it's theirs?
(09-02-2022, 09:13 AM)uiee Wrote: [ -> ]you can do that?

See post above, something bugged. I don't know.

(09-02-2022, 09:13 AM)Sync Wrote: [ -> ]May i show you some of my best sequences?

Please! I'm completely learning MIDI by ear and haven't touched choir or an instrument in years..
i dont get this convo
(09-02-2022, 09:16 AM)Shh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

I think you can tell from the low quality and consistent use of "x#, x" patterns/lack of varying time signature or tempo, that these are all by me.

Since I catalogued them, I could just copy over the one best version of every song worth saving, but a) why have even more copies and b) who's to stop someone from saying it's theirs?

If someone reuploads your sequence, it says on your sequence that it "inspired" the stolen one. That is basically a watermark but for sequences.
oh you want to steal sequences? well fck you, there is mods who can ban you!
(09-02-2022, 09:20 AM)Crumthecrumb Wrote: [ -> ]oh you want to steal sequences? well fck you, there is mods who can ban you!

Nvm
(09-02-2022, 09:18 AM)Shh Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2022, 09:13 AM)uiee Wrote: [ -> ]you can do that?

See post above, something bugged. I don't know.

(09-02-2022, 09:13 AM)Sync Wrote: [ -> ]May i show you some of my best sequences?

Please! I'm completely learning MIDI by ear and haven't touched choir or an instrument in years..
This is one of my sequences. Completely made in OS.
Pages: 1 2 3