Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hold to extend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I'm sorry if this is a duplicate post, but I can't find the original anywhere and since I posted it during the server move I just assume something went wrong)
There is one gesture in OS that has always bothered me, if you place a note and hold down your left mouse button, it moves the note. I think it would be a lot easyer and quicker to make holding change the sustain lenght of a note, with the amazing new sustain instruments being added I think it's an amazing combo and it would make working with them a heck of a lot faster.

I hope this gets thought about Jacob Smile
it does what you are talking about if you hold control while you click
(10-18-2022, 12:01 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]it does what you are talking about if you hold control while you click

I am aware, I forgot to state this in this version of the post, holding ctrl and klick for each and every note you place is a huge time of waste. I want to not have to klick twice on each note I place, that is the definition of inconveinient.

I think the avarage person can place notes one the position they want emediatly, and what would it hurt to add this?