Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Add 8th Octave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm currently making a piano version of a song i listen to, and some notes are on the 8th octave, but it only goes to B7. It would allow people to be more creative with piano songs. Thanks for reading!
Explore your creativity with Markers. https://onlinesequencer.net/wiki/Markers
Probably not going to happen, just because most wouldn't use it but loading time would increase for everyone.
Boy are you gonna be shocked when I tell you about detune.
(03-18-2024, 01:18 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Probably not going to happen, just because most wouldn't use it but loading time would increase for everyone.

do it plz
Just use detune on markers, it's a bit more work but it's not too hard, example here: 
There wont be an 8th octave most likely, but you can make your own. Clone the desired instrument up by 12 Semitones and boom; you already have your own 8th octave.
(03-18-2024, 12:33 PM)ItsMythicl Wrote: [ -> ]
I'm currently making a piano version of a song i listen to, and some notes are on the 8th octave, but it only goes to B7. It would allow people to be more creative with piano songs. Thanks for reading!

me when detune
True, it sounds a little off though

better to detune it only as much as you have to
(03-18-2024, 12:33 PM)ItsMythicl Wrote: [ -> ]

Straight up no!
Pages: 1 2