Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Fade In/Out not working?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just found this sequencer as something fun to do at work, kind of just messing around with it. I selected a note I wanted to fade out and set to Fade Out Selection from the More Tools window, and Fade In appears to just mute the note, Fade out appears to do nothing. I'm going to try using these markers and see how that works for me for now. Also when I used Alt+Scroll to change volume of an individual note, and then decided I wanted to just do the whole instrument, it seems that note gets untethered from the instrument settings with no way to change it back. Every time I place a note then with that instrument the notes had the volume bar on it.
(05-13-2024, 05:17 PM)bubblefreak Wrote: [ -> ]I just found this sequencer as something fun to do at work, kind of just messing around with it. I selected a note I wanted to fade out and set to Fade Out Selection from the More Tools window, and Fade In appears to just mute the note, Fade out appears to do nothing. I'm going to try using these markers and see how that works for me for now. Also when I used Alt+Scroll to change volume of an individual note, and then decided I wanted to just do the whole instrument, it seems that note gets untethered from the instrument settings with no way to change it back. Every time I place a note then with that instrument the notes had the volume bar on it.

Strange. I have experienced the same thing.