Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: User Reposting Permissions List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
XD. Oh please, you're one to talk. That's pretty hypocritical. You ripped my remix off: . Now I'm not mad at you because I don't care about your bad excuse for a repost. I just find it funny that you don't want people ripping you off when you rip OTHER people off. Sorry for exposing ya a bit, but it's like c'mon now. You should raise your tolerance if you rip off of others.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And to clarify, "remixing" does actually mean something that is legitimately made from another person's sequence. Any sequence that vandalizes the original can be deleted if you send the link to me. This entire forum doesn't mean we're going to chase copyright pirates on our own accord, but it does help with finding more things to say about YOUR permissions and reminding the user who used your sequence of that. However, it's completely up to the user to do their part in reporting.
(05-27-2018, 08:10 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]XD. Oh please, you're one to talk. That's pretty hypocritical. You ripped my remix off: . Now I'm not mad at you because I don't care about your bad excuse for a repost. I just find it funny that you don't want people ripping you off when you rip OTHER people off. Sorry for exposing ya a bit, but it's like c'mon now. You should raise your tolerance if you rip off of others.

XD I did remix, like half of it :D

BUT...

I deleted it :D

Sorry I will ask for permissions.

I will also provide cream for your butthurt
(05-28-2018, 03:27 AM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And to clarify, "remixing" does actually mean something that is legitimately made from another person's sequence. Any sequence that vandalizes the original can be deleted if you send the link to me. This entire forum doesn't mean we're going to chase copyright pirates on our own accord, but it does help with finding more things to say about YOUR permissions and reminding the user who used your sequence of that. However, it's completely up to the user to do their part in reporting.

Thank you :D
sameerp21(OK)
I'm not listed xD
No repost, please remix!
Firebolt391d()

(no seriously tho, it really depends on which piece it is you are remixing, how much you add and how well you remix it, as well as the time of day it is and my mood at the time, etc. So I am in every single one of these categories, and also none of them, and only one of them.)
Lumien ()

Feel free to remix my songs however you please. I prefer to be notified of it since I like listening to them, but it's not a requirement.
Decomposer ()

EDIT: I cant even edit my own song (#835861) Help!!

EDIT 2: My bad, works now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12