Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Oct. 2018 Monthly Contest - Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My entry: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This Contest Entry is very unsetteling

Here's my entry:
I didn't make any songs specifically for this event, and I doubt I'll win. I still want to submit my entries, though.
They both sounds fitting for October in general.

The first one is Snowy Mountain Trek. Fun fact, the original version of this song was called Harsh Harvest, so it's pretty fitting.

The second song is something I've been working on recently. It has a menacing sound to it.

Again, neither song is scary, but they do capture the harsh and menacing side of Halloween.

An old work, now upgraded for the season.
(10-06-2018, 09:16 AM)StiffSpring Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I don't know if I did this right, but here is my sequence for the Halloween contest. It's not the spookiest, but it works.                                                                    

Welp, lucent noticed it but didn't reply, hecc. At least she made an "x", but that doesn't notify you if you weren't specifically checking for it. Basically, sorry for the late response.
Basically your sequence is disqualified because you just stole it from Tests. Don't do it again.
submission:
How long does the song have to be?
I'm sorry but you have missed the deadline.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5