Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Share Your Best Sequences or Share Any Sequence You Have Made.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i've just been in this place before
dunno the genre
lofi
chiptune-ish
trap
Here are the sequences i feel like I'm most proud of:

Hope you all like them Smile
I have a few more things but some may be already posted.
This is one of my favorites
this one took me a month to make.
another one of my favorites.
and another
and another.

These are my favorites and best ones I made.
For the most part I have no idea what I'm doing, but I feel compelled to try and make something. I feel like most of what I make is trash or something that could be the start of something, but I haven't figured out how to take a start of a song and extrapolate a whole song out of it. That  being said, here are some things that I don't feel are completely embarrassing.

very nice! I finally have people who care. Unlike Lucent. I think he hates me. I have been muted twice but the first time was people being jerks to me and muted me for the fun of it. The second time he muted me for changing my chat text to different sizes, colors, and fonts. Other people were doing it and he was clearly on chat and was doing nothing about it. Eh, I need to be more responsible for my actions and deal with the 17 months of being muted. I will just use the treads to my advantage because I will not be able to comment or use chat for a while. Not like using titles of threads to communicate. That will take up thread space, making it difficult to find other threads, and will become annoying.

Even though I cannot use chat, you guys can talk to me on chat but include my name so like this: [ABYSS:_____]
The underscores are the text. DO NOT INCLUDE THE UNDERSCORES! JUST DON'T!
I am bored, does anyone have any suggestions?

easy

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'm actually Brazilian

This is my latest one, i'm pretty proud of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncqKtPqOVU
Here's the polished version that i've made using better sound fonts

I would be pretty happy if you check it out. You can also share your thinking about it, would be pretty cool
I'm open for suggestions
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6