Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Random Shower Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Random Shower Thoughts

Post Random Thoughts that you are thinking about in here.

For example:
If the word "seer" comes from the word "see," and means "one who sees," then by this same logic, the word "peer" may have some interesting connotations.

(edit: after fact-checking this, the premise of my argument is not true, as the word "seer" actually comes from the Hindi word "ser." The word "peer" comes from a latin root word, "par," that means "equal.")

(edit 2: I actually forgot what I meant by this post. It has taken me awhile to remember, but now I believe that I was joking that a "peer" means "one who pees." Of course, this isn't actually the case, as mentioned above.
parts of the universe are conscious
How do we measure consciousness? Is a star conscious? Is a tree conscious? What about a computer? If that computer has a super intelligent neural network?
thinking about taking a shower rn
(11-10-2020, 05:35 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]How do we measure consciousness? Is a star conscious? Is a tree conscious? What about a computer? If that computer has a super intelligent neural network?
the real question is where the line is between acting like something conscious and being conscious?
that annoying os draft that has like 7 parts blasting off at once and im not at my computer
here's one

Get your life screwed up by thinking about everything wrong that has happened
(11-10-2020, 05:38 PM)Battle Music Wrote: [ -> ]here's one

Get your life screwed up by thinking about everything wrong that has happened
the universe was probably a mistake
(11-10-2020, 05:40 PM)Cringe_Gaming_64yt Wrote: [ -> ]the universe was probably a mistake

This is one idea that both science and religion seem to disregard.
And yet, neither science nor religion specifically disagree with it, and they both leave it open to interpretation.

Kinda.
one day we will purchase clothes that we will die in
Pages: 1 2 3